Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1630148 times)

Oh, I just wrenched one of the bricks and saw it was Tetris. I had asked him to extend it earlier so I never guessed someone else was involved. Nice work, both of you, then.

Everything is in reverse order of time.

How nice of you to chop up all of my chat and put it into bits to make it look like i was spamming. For your information there was people talking inbetween. thanks for tidying my chat up....
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 06:14:32 AM by RelliK »

Change the bosses to not have 1-hit killing weapons, or make the classes long-ranged. Right now the point of the game is not to fight the boss, but to run.

You can't get close enough to hit the boss, and even then the normal classes' weapons don't do enough damage to make attacking the boss worth it, thus everyone hides and the round time runs out.

Can an admin come on and mute or ban Eepost? he's spamming a link to a site where theres a naked guy putting his richard in a cup. yeah please get rid of him, I clicked on it and it ruined my day.

wtf? No, I did not do this

Already banned you for it and your ban already expired, don't fret.
Plus keep in mind that was from 12/20.

I want a list of admins.
I WAS capturing the base then a player who was not in the mini game pressed the button

I just checked the logs. It appears "Eepos" was the one who did this, not "Epost." The ban list shows no record of either of you being banned, so I presume, despite TheBlackParrot saying he banned someone named "Eposs" (Doesn't exist, so I can't tell which person he was talking about), that nothing was actually done.
It seems he was spamming swastikas a couple days ago too, and before that I see a large string of anti-mexican messages. Gonna go perma-ban this jerk.

I want a list of admins.
I WAS capturing the base then a player who was not in the mini game pressed the button
just to clarify

Change the bosses to not have 1-hit killing weapons, or make the classes long-ranged. Right now the point of the game is not to fight the boss, but to run.

You can't get close enough to hit the boss, and even then the normal classes' weapons don't do enough damage to make attacking the boss worth it, thus everyone hides and the round time runs out.
I can try nerfing each boss's health then turning on dynamic health scaling. I don't know how well it will work though.

How nice of you to chop up all of my chat and put it into bits to make it look like i was spamming. For your information there was people talking inbetween. thanks for tidying my chat up....
In actuality, the 1001 parts are totally unnecessary, even if there are other people talking, and the story about the mountain climber got old after the first telling.

Theres this annoying player who keeps blocking me!

Problem: People keep obscuring the Tank Turret's gunner's view.
Solution: Make a zone go over the Tank Turret launching anyone who isn't the driver.
             (If there is no driver it just doesn't launch them.)

Problem with solution: Zones fail to work when owner leaves game.

Problem: People keep obscuring the Tank Turret's gunner's view.
Solution: Make a zone go over the Tank Turret launching anyone who isn't the driver.
             (If there is no driver it just doesn't launch them.)

That would make the boss go flying as well then, this isn't not a major problem and only happens occasionally. Nothing needs to be done about it.

That would make the boss go flying as well then, this isn't not a major problem and only happens occasionally. Nothing needs to be done about it.
this is so easy to fix, you have no idea