Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1630093 times)

This sounds like an excellent idea. If the Rifleman gets a parachute, the Infiltrator gets a charge-able watch based on damage dealt, that would probably give those classes the minor buff they need, in theory.
B-but they are already sneaky enough :(

What about giving classes an option to hold right click to run but you can't use weapons while running?

Parachutes, cloak, sprinting, jetpacks(sorta)
inb4 Pecon7's Boss Battles Advanced Warfare
no nevermind, pls dont hurt me no copy pasterino
I also stole and replaced Tophat's widescreen with a nvidia shield
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 10:33:26 PM by Jonathant1 »

What about giving classes an option to hold right click to run but you can't use weapons while running?
Ew. That doesn't sound like a fun gameplay mechanic even if there was a good way to implement it.

Ew. That doesn't sound like a fun gameplay mechanic even if there was a good way to implement it.
Well there is a large amount of classes that are slow, and I think Boss Battles needs more fast paced movement and less stay in one place.

So why not just make all the classes faster?

Well there is a large amount of classes that are slow, and I think Boss Battles needs more fast paced movement and less stay in one place.

So why not just make all the classes faster?
All the classes that are slow are slow for a good reason. It will just turn into a endless cat-and-mouse game that everyone hates the runner for.

All the classes that are slow are slow for a good reason. It will just turn into a endless cat-and-mouse game that everyone hates the runner for.

Well I never said make everyone that fast, all I said was to make them faster.

That's your takeaway? Making it a run away from the boss will turn this into a cat-and-mouse gamemode.

That's your takeaway? Making it a run away from the boss will turn this into a cat-and-mouse gamemode.
You have said that twice in a row, you want to be a sitting pawn? The way it is right now everyone is a big red slow target that once the boss sees there is no way to get away and bam your dead.

Just look at the times Boss has won vs the time Normals have won.

Different topic for a it, but I seriously think Shortened/Tiny Urls should be against the rules in the game, they are often used as traplinks.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 07:51:24 PM by ZERØ »

You have said that twice in a row, you want to be a sitting pawn? The way it is right now everyone is a big red slow target that once the boss sees there is no way to get away and bam your dead.

Just look at the times Boss has won vs the time Normals have won.

Different topic for a it, but I seriously think Shortened/Tiny Urls should be against the rules in the game, they are often used as traplinks.

Im pretty sure the majority of admins know people often like to shorten traplinks into different URLs, but in some cases it may be needed to shorten links like this:
http://static6.businessinsider.com/image/51c3212a6bb3f79c2000000f/this-space-picture-changes-our-understanding-of-how-black-holes-form.jpg

You COULD use imgur for that, but of course, someone could use a picture of whatever-inappropriate-stuff and upload that to imgur

How often is "often?" Doing it once is enough for a perma ban.

How often is "often?" Doing it once is enough for a perma ban.
Its rare that it ends up being a trap, its usually used by sites like imgur or tinyurl. but It has been used before on the forums as a screamer.

I have never seen it used in-game like this, but I think we should take pre-caution, they can be used to hotlink downloads as well, so there is also the potential of giving users viruses, or being sent to a phising site.

Its rare that it ends up being a trap
I have never seen it used in-game like this,
Yeah I think we're good for now, thanks.

6:33 AM - Tophat: Also, I just hit 700 hours of blockland in steam, add onto the 2k ish amount I had before steam, pretty sure I've spent 2.5k hours in the boss battles. do I win?
6:33 AM - Pecon7: Yep

Yay