Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1665370 times)

What month had the Hangar map added?
August of 2012; the death of maps.

I'm just gonna suggest more trivias:

Name a player who contributed a map to the server.

What month had the Hangar map added?

What title costs 180 boss coins?

Who is the god of all cats?

doesnt demonhead cost 180
didnt u make a map
is doofka the cat god

edit:
is this the sixshooter the server uses?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=62554.0
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 08:31:28 PM by Lego lad »

Is there a reason that presents haven't been spawning for a little while?

Is there a reason that presents haven't been spawning for a little while?
Fixed

Well the presents seemed to be working for a little bit...

I feel ashamed for myself...
:panda:

Boss Battles has been migrated onto BlockNet! We won't be getting any more successful server crashers now.

Oh, in my opinion (please don't ban me or take my donor rank away), Saphira's Boss Battles is better. Remember that it is MY opinion. Why?
  • It is vanilla (no edits to codes)
  • It has MORE stuff that I like than this server.
  • You can make your OWN miniboss OR boss if you are admin/super admin!! PLUS, it can be accessed by ONLY YOU!! :cookieMonster:
THIS IS MY OPINION!!!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 02:11:14 AM by Mr. Noobalot »

Oh, in my opinion (please don't ban me or take my donor rank away), Saphira's Boss Battles is better. Remember that it is MY opinion. Why?
First of all, relax, we don't send the leg-breakers after everyone who criticizes the server.

Not sure how that's a plus for that server, but if you harbor a grudge against add-ons because they killed your parents or something, there's not much we can do about that.
I'm honestly not sure what to do with this information. Should I open my to-do list and write "Add MORE stuff that Mr. Noobalot likes"?
  • You can make your OWN miniboss OR boss if you are admin/super admin!! PLUS, it can be accessed by ONLY YOU!!
We stopped allowing this because it ended up with more admin-exclusive god-bosses than actual usable ones.

Thing about comparing stuff in a subjective context like this is that after you list a difference between the two things you're comparing, you should explain why you think that makes one thing better than the other.

We stopped allowing this because it ended up with more admin-exclusive god-bosses than actual usable ones.
Well, Saph puts a LIMIT on how much damage and how much heath that miniboss/boss has. No regular admin and Super Admin are allowed to do bosses with phases. Only Saph is.

Name: Jjosiah98
BL_ID: 22685
Previous Administration Experience: TheFlamingLemons Ski Server
Who Recommends You: TheFlamingLemon
Why Should I accept you: I am hard working and trustworthy. I do as I am asked and rarely question. If I think of any suggestions I tell an admin if I can. I don't have a short temper and am a team player. I also like to assist those who need any help of any kind.(Such as helping those who don't know how to play the game)
Timezone/Region: Arizona, USA

• You can make your OWN miniboss OR boss if you are admin/super admin!! PLUS, it can be accessed by ONLY YOU!! :cookieMonster:
THIS IS MY OPINION!!!

First of all, relax, we don't send the leg-breakers after everyone who criticizes the server.
Not sure how that's a plus for that server, but if you harbor a grudge against add-ons because they killed your parents or something, there's not much we can do about that.I'm honestly not sure what to do with this information. Should I open my to-do list and write "Add MORE stuff that Mr. Noobalot likes"?We stopped allowing this because it ended up with more admin-exclusive god-bosses than actual usable ones.

Thing about comparing stuff in a subjective context like this is that after you list a difference between the two things you're comparing, you should explain why you think that makes one thing better than the other.

Well, Saph puts a LIMIT on how much damage and how much heath that miniboss/boss has. No regular admin and Super Admin are allowed to do bosses with phases. Only Saph is.

And also, just to prevent mass God exclusives, only a certain amount of admins should utilize that system, just for the very same reason -Jetz- said. Heaven forbid, that there should be more chaos for any Boss Battle server.

Anyway, I typically doubt that any Boss Battle server is better than the other, as a couple of them either repeat some of the methods already use, or just have ocassional cliche mechanics. Pecon's server is probably one of the more practical servers due to the fact of how most of th bosses are coded by the admins, and not just a mass of add-ons, the way it's built, and for how long it's been around. Overall, besides its downsides, is probably why it's considered the best. But to me, every server needs work, even if it's good already.

Basically, all I'm saying is, not all Boss Battle Servers are perfect, much less any other server in general.
Each one has their differences, benefits, and liabilities. If anything, each server is suited to a different type of person, and not everyone is gonna like Pecon's or even Saph's.

If you like a server, you can voice your opinions, but it's just not gonna change the way the host thinks.
Because each host likes to things his or her own way to provide entertainment, and may not always give people what they want.

So yeah, we can't always have a server that is vanilla, has more stuff that you like, or utilize the Personal Bosses mechanic, because everyone thinks differently. All that you can do, is just enjoy what you have and what you can do.

cnai mek minibos it wuld b dino with lazr guitar