Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1665369 times)

Name: Abstract

BL_ID: 23722

Previous administration experience: AbusivePillow's Falling Tiles, Dr. Block's Prison Escape, Meadowman's city build, Anthonyrules144's Knife TDM, Tezuni's(one of the nicer admins), and a few more from a couple years back that I can't recall.

Who recommends you?: Oholiba, Meadowman, Silleb, Ultimategamer101, Kyotou, OfficerKenny, AbusivePillow, and Kurai

Why should I accept you?: I can be on the server for at least 30 minutes a day an hour a day, 5 days a week. I am not new to Blockland and have gathered a lot of experience dealing with players on multiple servers. I strictly stick to the rules and enforce them but I am friendly with other players as well. I'm not applying just to get admin and to have more power than the average player, but because I want to help the server out. I hope you'll consider me as a candidate for administrator!

Timezone/Region: Eastern, USA
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 06:02:18 PM by Abstract »

You would of stood a chance if you never even mentioned Tezuni, even if you are one of the nicer admins.
Being on only 30 minutes a day is probably also going to take a toll, specially how busy it gets late in the day.

Still, I wish you good luck.

I should come back to the server, I should be back on the weekends as long as BRV Testing doesn't get in the way.

You would of stood a chance if you never even mentioned Tezuni, even if you are one of the nicer admins.
I was an admin at tezuni's for over a year and a half, and I'm still admin here

OMFG! SO SCARY!
Ohey, I made that! :D

I was an admin at tezuni's for over a year and a half, and I'm still admin here
I don't remember your app having Tezuni mentioned...or if it did I probably missed it.

It begins

Introduction:
   The Normals have finally established a mission in Trifronil Valley, located in the Kalimba Desert. The reason of this establishment was due to the number of issues that occurred in their previous warground. Some of them stayed there, but the problems driven half of Pecon7's army into another location, which is right here. Another reason for their departure was the amount of valuables in the area, lots of digging and drilling. But recently, it was discovered that one of their rangers, Redconer, had ancestors that fought the ancient titans of Komprenzo in this valley. That's right, there was a war much like our battles today way back in the old days. However, these lands have attracted Kompressor's Bosses, and to make matters worse, Sky Captain has planned to destroy the mission for two reasons: Riches and Revenge.
   Will the Bosses claim victory over our rubble, or shall we take the trophy, and die in the attempts of defense?! That will depend on your effort...

Layout:
   This map has three different levels, with different distances from each other.
   The first layer is the Dig Level, overwhelmed by rough terrain with only a few tiny buildings, including a Pirate Cannon. There are stairs where you can proceed to the upper half of the ground level, which includes a Tank Turret detonation button.
   Teledoors and a staircase will lead to the second level of the map, via the Watch Level. This layer is stocked by tons of posts and defense towers. Another Pirate Cannon can be found near a structure that looks like one of those big walker things from Star Wars. You better watch out, because there's DANGEROUS EXPLOSIVE BARRELS THAT WILL BLAST OFF YOUR GAPING JAW OF EXCITEMENT FOR THIS MAP. Yeah... Three bridges connect to the center of the map, the control point area. The capture can be bombarded by a mortar, only activated by the Boss, so be careful. If you follow the railroad bridge, you will be led to tunnel that guides you to the other side of the map. The Tank Turret can be spotted near the other tunnel, but its blindspots are terrible.
   Teledoors will lead to the top layer, the Death Level. If you fall down from the edge, then I would suggest watching your step in the next round. This level is perfect for Riflemen and Constructors to land hits from above. You are able to spot some clouds for you to jump on, just like in our beloved Castle. There's nothing else to say about this level, but I'm gonna inform you about one huge behemoth. IT'S A BRIDGE THAT'S FOUR-HUNDRED AND EIGHT STUDS LONG, SO LONG THAT IT OUTSIZES JETZ' TOPHAT. But you get the idea, a big scary bridge awaits.

Outstanding features:
-Three spawnpoints for the Boss
-Fantastic new spawns at the beginning of rounds
-Pirate Cannon detonation buttons
-Super secret Code Room
-A pink invisible chest
-Big teledoors for the big classes
-Brick_VerticalPlatePack
-The "AVENGE ME AWARE" suicidal pad
-More than 30 obtainable chests
-Dinosaur skeleton?
-Cake from a different country?!
-Random sights of URBAN THINGS?!
-EASTER EGGS?!
-HIDDEN GOLDEN CHEST!!
-NO ADMIN ROOM!!!
-TOTALLY NOT SUSPICIOUS SPINNING WHEEL OF A MINECAAAART?!?!?!?!?!
-Not a replacement for Desert

Don't die before this map arrives, seriously.

-NO ADMIN ROOM!!!
yet
who knows what they'll do to that place

-The "AVENGE ME AWARE" suicidal pad

I am against this.

Last time we had that people where getting pissed off that some players and admins kept saying that causing players to die in spawn, and that was at the volcano map, luckily it was removed.

I am against this.

Last time we had that people where getting pissed off that some players and admins kept saying that causing players to die in spawn, and that was at the volcano map, luckily it was removed.
Wait, it was removed? I remember some dolt changed the arrows to some other decal making it unrecognizable as a jump pad, but out of bounds is fair game for murdering hapless explorers.

The only thing left to do is the capture bomber

"A modern mission digging in an ancient valley.."

http://www.mediafire.com/download/z6frg2mgpwazhnv/deathvalley.bls

Credits:
Redconer - 40%
VitaWrap - 37%
DragonoidSlayer - 12%
Jakob - 5%
Kalim - 5%
Everyone else - 1%: Panpour5, Blockster1337, Sirgir, KV-1
Tophat - Hosting
Soroxzion - Tophat's moral support

Thank you to the builders and the rest for finishing the final parts of the map within two days! Looking forward to playing on this.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 03:50:04 PM by Tophat2 »