Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629948 times)

What happened to runner?
WHAT HAPPENED TO ONE OF MY sortaFAVORITE CLASSES?!
Well, let me explain.
SOME admin Horse-Ray'd something for the Runner, so now the Runner is replaced with a horse. AHORSE?! Waw.
And, part of it was because of a NEW miniboss that was JUST ADDED.
gl m8

SOME admin

* Tophat coughs

Also the new miniboss has nothing to do with Runner.

It died in a fire
He ran away.
WHAT HAPPENED TO ONE OF MY sortaFAVORITE CLASSES?!
Well, let me explain.
SOME admin Horse-Ray'd something for the Runner, so now the Runner is replaced with a horse. AHORSE?! Waw.
And, part of it was because of a NEW miniboss that was JUST ADDED.
gl m8
Can someone ACTUALLY tell me what happened to runner?

i think runner got removed because it was ineffective and easy to stall rounds with

i think runner got removed because it was ineffective and easy to stall rounds with
Unlike horse.

* Tophat coughs

Also the new miniboss has nothing to do with Runner.
Top, you saw my post?

Horse is a great class

Some person named Jamez thinks horse is terrible and would rather prefer runner.

Some person named Jamez thinks horse is terrible and would rather prefer runner.
I would too, but not exactly runner with his double jump

Horse is useless, although it is funny to mess around with, the only class that gets helped by the horse is the medic,
all other classes need aim, and the horse walks jumping and turning around, is impossible

I would too, but not exactly runner with his double jump

Horse is useless, although it is funny to mess around with, the only class that gets helped by the horse is the medic,
all other classes need aim, and the horse walks jumping and turning around, is impossible
Absolutely. Runner must come back. Dragon mustn't come back.
By the way, my NEW blockland name for until another name comes, and I use it forever is Piez
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 02:44:02 PM by Mr. Noobalot »

Please Unban me. I'm seriously hating myself for what I did. And I'm very sorry for that. It will never happen again. I'm serious. It all started 1,5 years ago. I was very stupid, aswell my grammar. I seriously want this unban.

EDIT: Can you guys post faster? It's like 3 per day.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 03:17:38 PM by Davidosss2003 »