Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1619259 times)

Three more days on the clock.

But for you guys, do you want me to post big information about Scientist either now or later

I recommend you don't, so other people who haven't seen Scientist in action can enjoy the experience on release.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 07:44:03 PM by Soroxzion »

I recommend you don't, so other people who haven't seen Scientist in action can enjoy the experience on release.

I suppose that neat little thing won't be brought up much, then

Three more days on the clock.

But for you guys, do you want me to post big information about Scientist either now or later

Let the creators tell it themselves when they are ready. This just tells me "hey guys I'm gonna say some false information hope you believe me"

winter is comingM  A  P

The long awaited Scientist class is here!

Armed with only his tools and a deflector, he's got what it takes to protect the team and keep the boss from getting the upper hand!

His first tool is his shield generator, which he can place and upgrade to protect normals within it's shield.
His second tool are his two Epoxy bombs which he can plant, and will explode in an explosion of pure sticky horror that slows down the boss!
His final tool is the closest he has to a weapon, the Deflector! He can use it to redirect most attacks the Boss can throw, if he's fast enough.

That guy was actually me. O_o

so the scientist is basically a support class?
cool

besides the fact probably no one will use him in a week or so

Too bad my laptop's ded

börk

Does the shield even work? When I tried it bosses could walk and shoot right through it.

Have you guys ever considered upgrades for classes via points or achievements? It would add more replay-ability to the game and something else to go after other than just titles.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 07:26:43 PM by The Lawyer »

Does the shield even work? When I tried it bosses could walk and shoot right through it.
The shield only prevents damage.