Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1624560 times)

The shield only prevents damage.
by damage do you mean boss projectiles? could blast damage still get through if someone is too close to the edge?

by damage do you mean boss projectiles? could blast damage still get through if someone is too close to the edge?
Soroxzion told me that it takes 5 super missiles to kill a shielded Overweight

That shield item looks great in multiple ways.
The model and effect look really well.

If i may be so rude, will you ever release that shield item?

would set as desktop background

would set as desktop background
without any anti-aliasing? ew

How do you see the shield in effect? When I played and upgraded the item, nothing worked.

How do you see the shield in effect? When I played and upgraded the item, nothing worked.
Download textures.

I have an idea for the Scientist, when the players are reducing damage from your shield generator, you should get points, but not much as the reduced damage

I have an idea for the Scientist, when the players are reducing damage from your shield generator, you should get points, but not much as the reduced damage
That's actually how it's already supposed to work. I have to figure out why it doesn't.

Map Save
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4tety1qkalqa5wr/BB_Frost_bite.bls

Work credit with in build

Note: i know the save name is called Frost bite its final/official name is Blizard

Also, I feel like there should be another type of bomb aside from the epoxy bomb. One that causes x damage for x seconds, or that decreases a boss's damage resistance (less damaging than crits, but more than the regular hits)too similar to the Jarate in tf2 aaaa. Perhaps have the DoT scale with player count although it may need some polishing. For instance, the base damage is 50/s for 4 s and +10% damage for each player in the minigame. Not expontional, but 10% of 50 (5) each time. Either that, or the duration of the bomb is increased for every person.

The map seems too flat from the screenshots and looks like it doesn't offer any vertical combat, which is the fun part. Just another map where the boss gets swarmed by rocketmen and overweights.

If you think the cake (an icecream cake) in the "Blizard" map is impossible, its actually possible to reach it