Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1630101 times)

By popular demand, map rotations now occur about every 24 hours. Rotation time will depend on what time the server was first booted up at, but should remain consistent as long as the server is running properly.

Jeez, a day?
Tbh I expected it to be twice a week, with only a day per map it just seems like you wouldn't be able to enjoy the map. Also by rotations did you mean map changing, or does it rotate now?

By popular demand, map rotations now occur about every 24 hours. Rotation time will depend on what time the server was first booted up at, but should remain consistent as long as the server is running properly.
hnnnghggg

what are we going to do if we make edits that consist more than 24 hours worth of building

hnnnghggg

what are we going to do if we make edits that consist more than 24 hours worth of building
All I can offer is that you do them offline.

hnnnghggg

You could save the map, finish building in singleplayer, then send Pecon the save when you're done.

You could save the map, finish building in singleplayer, then send Pecon the save when you're done.
But how do you know if an edit will function well when you don't have a large audience who have variety of opinions with you in singleplayer/private server?

But how do you know if an edit will function well when you don't have a large audience who have variety of opinions with you in singleplayer/private server?
this

How do I vote to put new songs into the game?

How do I vote to put new songs into the game?
Just suggest them either here or on the boss battles forums

I just found out you can do this on Volcano.

last night was an interesting night

^he won

^i won--- and at 2hp too

we were also turned into gorillas at one point and the battlefield was littered with this

we were also turned into gorillas at one point and the battlefield was littered with this

Redconer's worst nightmare

Remove scientist ability to block samus recharge

found this in the gui
Code: [Select]
function createTestBBClasses()
{
bossbattlesgui.addclass("Test1", "Seymour Butt", "Has anyone even been so far", 1, 100, "Fast", "Not Real", 0, "richard", "hats");
bossbattlesgui.addclass("Test2", "Bill forgetyou", "Nice guy once you get to know him.",1, 250, "Slow", "N/A", 0, "Nothing");
bossbattlesgui.addclass("Test3", "Fred forgets", "Total starfish once you get to know him.",1, 60, "Average", "One with the force", 0, "ITEM", "Minigun", "Washcloth", "Toothbrush", "Lunchbox");
bossbattlesgui.addclass("Test4", "Mister Cheese", "Hello my name is hello my name is hello my name is hello my name", 2, 500, "Very Fast", "Wheeee", 300, "Laziness");
bossbattlesgui.addclass("Test5", "Bbbbbbbbb", "bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb",2, 10, "Slow", "Alt fire to trip and fall", 58000, "Self Delete gun");
bossbattlesgui.addclass("Test6", "Darth Rude", "DESCRIPTION.",3, "High", "Fast", "OTHER", 0, "STUFF");
bossbattlesgui.addclass("Test7", "Evil McEvilstein", "Honk honk.", 3, "Low", "Whaaaaaa", "space to jump", 0, "Hyena gun");
}

function createTestBBClasses2()
{
clientCmdBBGUI("addClass", "Test1", "Seymour Butt", "Has anyone even been so far", 1, 100, "Fast", "Not Real", 0, "richard", "hats");
clientCmdBBGUI("addClass", "Test2", "Bill forgetyou", "Nice guy once you get to know him.",1, 250, "Slow", "N/A", 0, "Nothing");
clientCmdBBGUI("addClass", "Test3", "Fred forgets", "Total starfish once you get to know him.",1, 60, "Average", "One with the force", 0, "ITEM", "Minigun", "Washcloth", "Toothbrush", "Lunchbox");
clientCmdBBGUI("addClass", "Test4", "Mister Cheese", "Hello my name is hello my name is hello my name is hello my name", 2, 500, "Very Fast", "Wheeee", 300, "Laziness");
clientCmdBBGUI("addClass", "Test5", "Bbbbbbbbb", "bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb",2, 10, "Slow", "Alt fire to trip and fall", 58000, "Self Delete gun");
clientCmdBBGUI("addClass", "Test6", "Darth Rude", "DESCRIPTION.",3, "High", "Fast", "OTHER", 0, "STUFF");
clientCmdBBGUI("addClass", "Test7", "Evil McEvilstein", "Honk honk.", 3, "Low", "Whaaaaaa", "space to jump", 0, "Hyena gun");
}
seymour butt class confirmed

found this in the gui

I mentioned this to Jetz a long time ago, it was his doing for testing reasons.