Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629739 times)

BU DUM TSSSSSSSSSSS
the amount of times you said this a lot lately is not getting on my nerves more corny jokes plz

the amount of times you said this a lot lately is not getting on my nerves more corny jokes plz

gets on your nerves yet you want more?!

How come this is the first time I've played this server what have I been missing out on

How come this is the first time I've played this server what have I been missing out on
addictiveness
lots of it

damn

also rotondo is bullstuff with gemini
Not sure about that— I did pretty good on a populated server when I got picked for Rotondo Gemini.

Not sure about that— I did pretty good on a populated server when I got picked for Rotondo Gemini.
the reason its bs is because of the stupidly big range of rotondos punch and its damage. whether you did good at it or not is irrelevant.

Rotondo is known to have an aimbotly punch.

the reason its bs is because of the stupidly big range of rotondos punch and its damage. whether you did good at it or not is irrelevant.
This has been fixed for a while now...

Rotondo's attack should be scaling properly to his size.

gets on your nerves yet you want more?!
i said I wanted more becuz it's good

Randomized minibosses actually did improve gameplay, at first I thought it would of been a bad change, but honestly its an awesome change!

Its a really fun twist to be expecting to play your normal class and then...boom! Your playing as a miniboss and have to switch strategies.

Gemini is really fun, but some of the weapon's hit detections are finicky, specially badspot and ephialtes, Randomizer and pandemonium mode are the stuff though, I love those rounds. The game is making a turn for the better, I honestly don't care about the miniboss shop being gone anymore, I do have a few suggestions though.

Why not add buyable trails, you know those things that leave emitters behind you? I love those things and that would be a nice cosmetic effect to buy.

I originally wanted to make a post about the possibility of items coming back, but the fear of being attacked with a one page paragraph stopped me from even doing so.

Gosh, I don't think I will ever have time to get on the server, except maybe on the weekends.
I really like what I'm hearing with this no miniboss shop idea, but random miniboss selection.
This means that no one can spam juggernaut and decker as much on me as penth.
That means that I will more likely go on the server.
Otherwise, this all means I am saying, "congrats" to all the changes. (even though I haven't seen them in action yet)

Really fun, but some of the weapon's hit detections are finicky, specially badspot and ephialtes, Randomizer and pandemonium mode are the stuff though, I love those rounds. The game is making a turn for the better, I honestly don't care about the miniboss shop being gone anymore, I do have a few suggestions though.

Why not add buyable trails, you know those things that leave emitters behind you? I love those things and that would be a nice cosmetic effect to buy.

I originally wanted to make a post about the possibility of items coming back, but the fear of being attacked with a one page paragraph stopped me from even doing so.
To start, Ephialtes has received the axe, whose place has been filled by the new Sirica boss.

I would find it unique to have new trails as a purchase, that'll give another use for points and coins. The Boss Shop that was in Hangar provided an interesting method for spending points on, perhaps the Boss Shops may vary for each map,  sam goes for Normals' ability for map advantages.

If additional weapons were brought back, that would interfere with the Golden Wrench distribution, unless if most playertypes have their inventory space edited, which is a hassle (right?).