Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1626417 times)

Please add a kill area here:

People have been stalling rounds by doing this, if anyone wants to know, TOM's ID is 48565
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 08:13:57 AM by Kyuande »

People have been stalling rounds by doing this, if anyone wants to know, TOM's ID is 48565
Haven't been on the new map yet, but this should be fixed. Perhaps have something similar like the line to not cross in Castle which kills you or have that bouncer thing on top like on the bedroom map.
The only real reason why it needs fixing is for Rotondo, I assume, because he is the only boss who has only melee attacks, especially since you can easily jump and avoid the ground pound attack.

I fixed this earlier in the morning adding a velocity pad on top of it. Not sure if it will be saved with the map rotator, though

Read through the logs, giving him a week ban. Seems to be a repeat offender, while sharing an ID with "Kai_" who improved after a bumpy road, so this is a bit puzzling. It'll be a bit before I find anything out.

I fixed this earlier in the morning adding a velocity pad on top of it. Not sure if it will be saved with the map rotator, though

Save the map, or since it's already switched, make the change, save it, send it off to Pecon and it'll be included in the rotation.

I strongly dislike the Skyscraper map

the Skyscraper map needs to be deported from this planet

wtf its not removed yet?

The Skyscraper map is the worst map I have ever seen for any game

I love the skyscraper map