Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1626422 times)

Skyscraper needs to collapse.

i still need to try out that map

I strongly dislike the Skyscraper map
(Insert several other variations of the quote here)
wtf its not removed yet?
Maybe instead of pointlessly complaining about it you could provide some reasons why you don't like it so I can fix it. I even ask about what you guys would like to have changed but nobody wants to say anything and just continues to whine about it. Should I just post here instead of the boss battles forums when I ask about these things from now on? It feels like the boss battles forums are dead but I prefer posting there because it's more organized than this thread in general. Anyways, I'm pretty much done with the optimizations I wanted to do, so unless if you guys come up with anything I haven't mentioned here then I'll probably give Pecon the optimized version later this weekend.

First of all, the map looks like it was rushed because I see a lot of duplications, to me that's pretty low quality, I know I'm not a builder, but I can try to see if there's something wrong.
One of the sky scrapers were moved so the map looks smaller.
Too many ways to easily die, all the boss has to do is give you a little push, same as the other way. Yes you can stay inside but I don't think that will always work.
Teleporters break half the time
During Gemini rounds some bosses can't make the launchers, so they miss and fall all the way to the ground

Anything else I'm missing guys?

It is me or does everyone vote for the volcano map? I'm so sick of seeing it over and over again, I really just want to see a new map...

volcano map best map

It is me or does everyone vote for the volcano map? I'm so sick of seeing it over and over again, I really just want to see a new map...
Pick Skyscraper

I'm going to continue my map eventually, here's a peek from Warframe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abRDKX6oP_g

I will be stripping down areas, but if anyone has any ideas, please say it

Pick Skyscraper
Yea, I admit I really liked Skyscraper, just fix the teleports and it's fine.

Also the skyscrapers map has a lot of bricks, its lagging my connection a lot more than other maps.

Also the skyscrapers map has a lot of bricks, its lagging my connection a lot more than other maps.
First of all, the map looks like it was rushed because I see a lot of duplications, to me that's pretty low quality, I know I'm not a builder, but I can try to see if there's something wrong.
One of the sky scrapers were moved so the map looks smaller.
Too many ways to easily die, all the boss has to do is give you a little push, same as the other way. Yes you can stay inside but I don't think that will always work.
Teleporters break half the time
During Gemini rounds some bosses can't make the launchers, so they miss and fall all the way to the ground

Anything else I'm missing guys?
thank you for actually pointing out some things, it helps me more than just saying
There is no fixing this map.
anyways i've already downsized the map by a lot without making it extremely noticeable, and i've fixed the teleporters so they should be functioning properly. also i've fixed the teleporting for falling off the building so it doesnt forget up with bosses like william and medusa, and i made it so medusa cant grapple the sides of the building below the signs
i was not aware of the problem with gemini rounds, so i'll look into that later as well. lastly what do you mean one of the skyscrapers was moved? was this change made on the server or was it already like that?

(all quotes)
Dude, I feel bad for you. You are trying so hard to please the crowd with your map, and all you get is endless keyboard warrior posts  and overall hate for your map. (I haven't been on for a long time, haven't even played since your map was released.)
If you guys hate his map so much, make your own and submit it to Pecon. Just wait and see how badly it gets slaughtered with all these hate comments.