Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1652928 times)

and what was Ephialtes boss?
It was fast and had a Shockwave

Such a bland boss.

It was fast and had a Shockwave

Such a bland boss.
Got killed by rocketman, overweight and firebug spam. Only one attack, completely reliant on fall or wall damage.

Got killed by rocketman, overweight and firebug spam. Only one attack, completely reliant on fall or wall damage.
Are you saying there aren't bosses that die to overweight and firebug spam?

ephi was super vulnerable to them tho, more than other bosses iirc

I like Kaje 2.0  but i hate Rocketman spam

Damn rocketmans.. DAMMIT

I hate firebugs that only come out of hiding once everyone else is dead, though I might be a little hypocritical on this.

If i could, i would exploit the Rocketman to lose their rockets and Firebugs to lose jet.

This is revenge for Injustice. and Kaje 2.0 doesnt even Jet.

i mean to be fair kaje does have that big forgetoff flamethrower and gatling guns

I've changed my ign to Astronomical, just to let you know (Pecon, duh)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 02:40:38 AM by Starbound »

And rail guns
railguns are the most powerful, but lesser firerate

So Kaje is only OP on Gemini rounds, I haven't seen anyone win with Kaje near firebugs/rocketmen

so apparently it's physically possible to win as demolator

So Kaje is only OP on Gemini rounds, I haven't seen anyone win with Kaje near firebugs/rocketmen
kaje is rng, you only win if you get cyclic, burst, or railguns, two or more at once is favorable. if you roll any other weps that don't include those three, you lose.

Plz fix skyscraper. When the boss, as kaje, got his armor taken off, he just kept on repeatedly jumping off the buildings to flee and taking no damage. At least take off 200-500 health or 5%-10% health off the boss!
Edit: Also, please repair the roof access teleporter. It is broken.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 12:28:58 PM by Newton »