Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1656423 times)

I am promoting Tetris, Lugnut, and Jetz to the super-admin team.
Woo!

Though I'm afraid to build anything because I'm pretty sure Tetris will wand it and do it better D:

Haven't I earned it yet? I've been admin for quite a long time and when I asked before these three got promoted, you said you didn't need any more Super Admins.

From Blake1: Who Recomends you? Untamed

I don't recomend you...

Congrats guys! I wonder who will be next?
step by step:
1. leave server
I'd prefer if that is not the resolution, but if pecon really doesnt want us too, then that's fine with me.

If an admin wants to build something helpful, they can get the spectrum color set, build it themselves on their own server, then load it up here.

I actually did that when I realized Tetris evented the water wrong and I couldn't change it because my trust with him hadn't registered. I wanded the water hoping to replace it before realizing I couldn't plant the water bricks afterwards. I saved the build, fixed it on my server, then loaded it back up.

There are some nice bonuses to this, namely that nobody gets in your way while you build, you don't interrupt gameplay, and it's a surprise when you load it back up. You also get to bypass trust checks when adding on to something else.

It is lonely building outside of server tho..

If an admin wants to build something helpful, they can get the spectrum color set, build it themselves on their own server, then load it up here.

I actually did that when I realized Tetris evented the water wrong and I couldn't change it because my trust with him hadn't registered. I wanded the water hoping to replace it before realizing I couldn't plant the water bricks afterwards. I saved the build, fixed it on my server, then loaded it back up.

There are some nice bonuses to this, namely that nobody gets in your way while you build, you don't interrupt gameplay, and it's a surprise when you load it back up. You also get to bypass trust checks when adding on to something else.
I actually didn't think of that, it's a good idea.

So pecon, how's your score saving system going?
I'd love to get the chance to impress you by, oh i dont know...
Making a score saving system for you?

Mine is still litterally ready, I'm just afraid to test it. I'll activate it when I get on later.

I'm over it. But if there's one thing i suggest.

If someone buys a song don't let it be changed til next round. It ends up being a waste of points.

Found an easter egg in a hidden room. :D

Name: Mr.MacFluffyBunz
BL_ID: 25552
Previous Experience: Building, helping, recording, all that stuff
Who recommends you?:Blendi, Vergick and a ton of other people
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):Because I can help, I can make a movie, I can add more builds, all that
Your Timezone/Region: Region: Mid-west, Time zone: Eastern standard time

Mine is still litterally ready, I'm just afraid to test it. I'll activate it when I get on later.
Wait, why do you need a score saving system? One already exists. Just make sure if you use it that you turn off the "Minigame, Clear Scores on Reset" option in Slayer's Advanced tab.

Name: Mr.MacFluffyBunz
BL_ID: 25552
Previous Experience: Building, helping, recording, all that stuff
Who recommends you?:Blendi, Vergick and a ton of other people
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):Because I can help, I can make a moving, I can add more builds, all that
Your Timezone/Region: Region: Mid-west, Time zone: Eastern standard time
A lot of what you said doesn't make sense. "Make a moving" ??? Also, admins are not allowed to build/add-on; they are mostly there for moderation. If you wish to be someone who adds onto the server you will need to first become and admin, then earn the rank of super-admin.

TL;DR: denied.

Wait, why do you need a score saving system? One already exists. Just make sure if you use it that you turn off the "Minigame, Clear Scores on Reset" option in Slayer's Advanced tab.
Scores don't save after someone leaves the server.