Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628728 times)

A normal with a rl could easily just stay up there and keep shooting the boss. If they try to take the point that normal could just keep hitting him. Would be annoying.
People do that anyway with the spawn with the house, so what's the difference?

So did you look at the application, Pecon? You never replied to it. If you denied it, just tell me.

A normal with a rl could easily just stay up there and keep shooting the boss. If they try to take the point that normal could just keep hitting him. Would be annoying.
bosses are weak

So did you look at the application, Pecon? You never replied to it. If you denied it, just tell me.
calm down. We look at applications on weekends.

Which really means forget off you will not be admin. :D

Okay, Okay. Sorry. Patience was a virtue I did not learn well.

I have a good idea for a boss.

Kompressor.

I have a good idea for a boss.

Kompressor.
Best Pecon could come up with was spamming the chat with random quotes automatically as part of the boss.  Some light and shadow magic might work, though.

I think the dragon's nerf killed its self.

I think the dragon's nerf killed its self.
That was the general idea. Though to be fair when I picked the new size I didn't actually expect it to be that small, lol. Still, it's the cheapest miniboss, and you get what you pay for. It can't remain in a state where 2 of them in one game could completely ruin Ephi, though.

So you do all the classes and what not, Jetz?

That was the general idea. Though to be fair when I picked the new size I didn't actually expect it to be that small, lol. Still, it's the cheapest miniboss, and you get what you pay for. It can't remain in a state where 2 of them in one game could completely ruin Ephi, though.

Can you make them lighter and cost more?

Ban this friend. ID is 25612.

Can you make them lighter and cost more?
Doesn't count for much without impact damage. I might put it on my "to rework" list but I'm a few pages into that so far.