Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1630186 times)

I'm getting sick of Dr.shoe and his stuff. Especially the unneeded hostility.

Dr.shoe, you're talking to the ADMINS. First you need to show more loving respect towards the admins regardless of how you feel. They're the authority, if they feel you shouldn't be in the server, it's their entire right to remove you.

I'm getting sick of Dr.shoe and his stuff. Especially the unneeded hostility.

Dr.shoe, you're talking to the ADMINS. First you need to show more loving respect towards the admins regardless of how you feel. They're the authority, if they feel you shouldn't be in the server, it's their entire right to remove you.
We made up in the server itself. We all allright now.

And this post...Ow, man that hurt.

WHY DID YOU TELL EVERYONE FREEZE

forget YOU ;-;
Oh and, Sorry Powerdag, I appologised to Freeze and not you

sorry ;-;
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 09:07:46 AM by Dr.shoe... »

Oops I didn't mean to post this.
What'd you originally post?

I have an amazing boss idea!  :cookieMonster:
Its Wedge, originally going to be a UFO but then i decided he should be a Alien boss.
Wedge attacks by using Dual micro blasters and Setting up Sentry's. ( Constructors beware! ) Or possibly use a Lightsaber.

What'd you originally post?

I hit the quote button by accident.
then my cursor was over the post button then my mouse pad clicked

wedge and kompressor definitely should be bosses.

wedge and kompressor definitely should be bosses.

Wedge would be a 1995 windows computer on wheels that shoots words. The longer you hold click, the longer words it uses. In turn, this does more damage/has a bigger explosion radius.

Kompressor would be a crazy madman with a shovel and a lever-action rifle. He has an insane amount of health, is slow but has a lot of punch

Yellow button on the capture point is forever invisible.

Can someone with Tetris's trust come and fix it. :|

Yellow button on the capture point is forever invisible.

Can someone with Tetris's trust come and fix it. :|

on it

Wedge would be a 1995 windows computer on wheels that shoots words. The longer you hold click, the longer words it uses. In turn, this does more damage/has a bigger explosion radius.

GENIUS!

Wedge should be a modular terrain brick and shoot miniaturized terrain bricks at people.

Kompressor should be a custom playertype that emits a dark radiance around him and sucks in people with a custom reverse-hookshot. Kills are made by pulling people far away towards him so fast that they die from fall damage.

Sorta like a reverse shockwave.

I have some other suggestions too.
Iban, could be like a ZAPT witch. If you think about it, Iban acts a lot like that; he's mellow until you provoke him, at which point he flips out. Average HP.
Renderman, possibly with a modified ZAPT smoker tongue, and definitely cloaking. Average to high HP. I'm working on a Renderman playertype that can teleport around other players with the light key but that wouldn't work in boss battles cause he'd tele into the spawn room and massacre everyone.
Someone mentioned a Space Guy with a Grav Gun who would drop people off the bridge XD
Wasn't there a ninth boss at some point? I seem to remember another boss type... Oh yeah, that was master chief who became a normal mini-boss class.

I will say this again, but i changed a few things.

Name:Caden100
BL_ID:9890
Previous Experience: Cool blockhead's server, Doodlebug's server, Dawn's server, Arctic9blox's server.
Who recommends you?: Cool Blockhead, Dawn, And some other friends i been for years
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I can event, build, and i'll mostly be on the server. and kick poeple who aren't playing by the rules
Your Timezone/Region: California, U.S.A, North America.

Name: Nobelium
BL_ID: 2189
Previous Experience: Crown's server (on a diff account), Count's server (on a diff account), DarkLight's mining server (on a diff account).
Who recommends you?: Bluey643, Flush535 (doesn't host anymore)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Because I have been administrating for years now and never once have I been complained at for abusing/unfair banning.
Your Timezone/Region: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)