Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1630167 times)

Need confirmation on untamed.

Also I suggest an 'Ambassador' type weapon (crits on headshot).

Need confirmation on untamed.

Also I suggest an 'Ambassador' type weapon (crits on headshot).

And for a novel weapon, how about a reverse shockwave which works similarly to the hookshot. Once a projectile is fired the boss cannot fire another one until it hits something. Alt fire is normal hookshot. It shouldn't be able to pull people in the tank turret.

The projectile should be easily visible but not huge. Something on the lines of the size of samus' normal shots. Projectile speed should be somewhat slower than samus' normal shots as well.

This would be balanced due to the one-projectile-at-a-time which only allows netting of one person at a time. Accuracy is needed for kills. Close-range hits also shouldn't kill as the acceleration wouldn't be high enough for fall damage to take over.

who came up with the samus boss

he needs to be punched in the groin

really. invisibility, instant kill rockets AND a metric forgetton of health. why?

really. invisibility, instant kill rockets AND a metric forgetton of health. why?

They got a bunch of complaints about it, so they turned the health down by a fair notch, but it still wins most of the time.

The health in my opinion is fine but the rockets need to be touched down, the invisibility needs to be removed. In samus's own games such as the prime series, she never EVER gets invisibility.

The health in my opinion is fine but the rockets need to be touched down, the invisibility needs to be removed. In samus's own games such as the prime series, she never EVER gets invisibility.

The rockets could be 1Hit KO but make it so you HAVE TO CHARGE IT.

The rockets could be 1Hit KO but make it so you HAVE TO CHARGE IT.
Awesome idea. :D

I'm noticing that Firebugs can get onto the shelf via jetting and a jumpad on the bridge.
Was this intentional, and should it be stopped or...

(noitcing a few are camping up there, which is why I'm asking)

From what I gather, if Bushido had his way, everyone ever involved in the Boss Battles server would be in full body casts.

gonna punch the development team RIGHT THROUGH THE INTERNET

You can't punch a fox, that's animal abuse...You could go to jail for that!

The rockets are instant kill? That's news to me.

I'm noticing that Firebugs can get onto the shelf via jetting and a jumpad on the bridge.
Was this intentional, and should it be stopped or...

(noitcing a few are camping up there, which is why I'm asking)
The players can still easily be reached.
Whether it be that one jump pad on the bridge for bosses only...
Or a very skilled S(p)amus.

The rockets are instant kill? That's news to me.
unfortunately.

The players can still easily be reached.
Whether it be that one jump pad on the bridge for bosses only...
Or a very skilled S(p)amus.
Firebugs can easily jump off and land safely on the ground as the boss is heading over to the jumppad, making it easy to avoid the boss.
Plus they can hide inside the house and avoid projectiles.

unfortunately.
Firebugs can easily jump off and land safely on the ground as the boss is heading over to the jumppad, making it easy to avoid the boss.
Except the boss can either jump off as well, or just try to trick the Pyros (Firebugs) into thinking he's capturing the point to lure them close and get a nice shot at them.
Plus they can hide inside the house and avoid projectiles.
that one jump pad on the bridge for bosses only...