Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1662326 times)

Since terrains and interiors are being removed in v21, I suggest making a new boss arena in Slate.
2/13/12 - Don't worry, we have a brand new slate arena being built by Skill4Life (It looks absolutely beautiful, by the way).
You are so late, a turtle living under a rock gets the info faster.

Hey I think that it is my duty to tell you admins that death wheels or something like that should NOT be admin he is a del badmin once he banned a player because he said that he was to good for this server.

Hey I think that it is my duty to tell you admins that death wheels or something like that should NOT be admin he is a del badmin once he banned a player because he said that he was to good for this server.
Please speak in english and your argument will be recognized.

Don't change the subject line.

HE TOOK MY ADMIN AWAY BECAUSE I WAS FRIENDS WITH BLAKE1
Pecon doesn't hate me.

Stop lieing.  :panda:

Mr. Awesome claimed to be admin on pecon7's server on his application for my server

Ya I saw. I went to his house and he was reading the forums when he saw your post and said:
"I hate you bubbler"
I was thinking:
"WHAT DA forget? Bubbler is cool :3"

You can't punch a fox, that's animal abuse...You could go to jail for that!

Thought you were still a dog.

bosses are too boring. chasing one weak guy who gets pushed around by every explosive is just.. boring. most of them time the boss gets flung into the air and shoved around by the normals, and they don't even feel strong. special attacks are needed instead of just:
a: running around spamming gun as samus
b: running around spamming fists as rotondo
c: rocket jump course as ephi/badspot.
d: having lots of health making for a long, boring, and uneventful fight.

special attacks would change it up. they would only be able to be used once over a period of time examples: a special attack to breath fire and burn people in front of you. launch a bomb from your back to hit fools who think they've got the opportunity for a backstab. being able to pick up and throw normals.

unique boss ideas:
portal boss: can only use portal gun to fight. kill normals using gravity or maybe some mod where landing on them at high speeds hurts them.

cannon man: head replaced with tank cannon. right click to make cannon either face forward or backward. click to fire it.

craftsman: starts off with basic ranged or melee. for every kill, you gain one point. the points can be used to spawn "crafts" that will fight. example crafts:
homing bot- spawns a mini, fast, bot which will chase the nearest player and explode on contact or after 20 seconds.
bomb- throw it to reach enemies high up. explodes on impact.

devourer: eats normals and slowly grows bigger after every normal eaten. 

unique boss ideas:
portal boss: can only use portal gun to fight. kill normals using gravity or maybe some mod where landing on them at high speeds hurts them.

cannon man: head replaced with tank cannon. right click to make cannon either face forward or backward. click to fire it.

craftsman: starts off with basic ranged or melee. for every kill, you gain one point. the points can be used to spawn "crafts" that will fight. example crafts:
homing bot- spawns a mini, fast, bot which will chase the nearest player and explode on contact or after 20 seconds.
bomb- throw it to reach enemies high up. explodes on impact.

The portal boss is easy to avoid as both a Scout and a Pyro.

Cannon man is basically a stronger (or weaker. Depends on the HP) version of Kaje.

Craftsman is actually not a bad idea...

Devourer is basically a Rotondo during a growth spurt.

The portal boss is easy to avoid as both a Scout and a Pyro.
so is:
badspot
rotondo
penth
Cannon man is basically a stronger (or weaker. Depends on the HP) version of Kaje.
Ephi is a reskin of badspot. so what no one cares. at least it will change things up.
Devourer is basically a Rotondo during a growth spurt.
except it has a special feature, which might not be much at all, but still makes it unique and not completely bland like a fight against badspot is.

the point isnt take my bosses and use them. the point is to get better bosses and remove the old stale ones.

you can throw the scouts and pyros into an infinite loop, then chuck them at a wall.

WANT
SO BAD

so is:
badspot
rotondo
penth
You can't avoid death if you're a Pyro being thrown at a wall by Badspot or Ephi. Also...
you can throw the scouts and pyros into an infinite loop, then chuck them at a wall.

Ephi is a reskin of badspot. so what no one cares. at least it will change things up.
Yeah, that's true...

except it has a special feature, which might not be much at all, but still makes it unique and not completely bland like a fight against badspot is.
Bigger bosses take a bit longer to kill, but they are a big target, so that doesn't matter. Also, if the devourer eats too much normals, its back would be a Spy's heaven.

then the devourer should eat spies first! and spies should stay back until the boss has grown! it already adds more than just fighting rotondo and running away the whole time.