Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628948 times)

Pecon, another problem:
Mocheeze's HP buff, coupled with the significant missile damage and the fact that the raycast OSR is now delayed, makes him unstoppable in the hands of many players, at least those who know how to weave.
He's being replaced by the Sky Captain.
Don't even bother.

I have to question if Pecon is being serious anymore with this Dark Samus. Sure, it may only be for "experienced players", but no one stands a chance if an experienced player actually uses it. Marioguy0 just drilled through pretty much everyone in >5 minutes.

I suppose I should also ask what his health is?

I don't know if you take boss ideas but I had this idea a while ago.
An oversized land dragon with all fire attacks and probably a claw of some sort.
Name it Giga Bowser.
IT has a high HP like Badspot but is so big it becomes an easy target.
Maybe a custom weapon that can make afire shield of some sort, a fire breathing weapon that has a meter like the limited jet player to delay attacks.

The caps filter is bullstuff. Remove it now.

The pros of having it greatly outweigh the cons. So much disaster avoided.

The pros of having it greatly outweigh the cons. So much disaster avoided.
I disagree. Just kick as one pleases. There's not much harm that talking in caps can do.

I disagree. Just kick as one pleases. There's not much harm that talking in caps can do.

But there is....

But there is....
Which is? Typing in all caps doesn't always equal chat spam.

I have an idea for the class selection room and such. When the boss selects a class, certain music is played depending on the one chosen. It only plays in the Normal's spawn room.

Thought of it today while listening to some music. Just an idea.

I have an idea for the class selection room and such. When the boss selects a class, certain music is played depending on the one chosen. It only plays in the Normal's spawn room.

Thought of it today while listening to some music. Just an idea.
That would be kind of pointless seeing as it would take you a long time to memorize which song belongs to which boss, and there is already a floating text thing that tells you whos who.

The way people spoke before I created and installed it was enough to drive me to create and install it.

That would be kind of pointless seeing as it would take you a long time to memorize which song belongs to which boss, and there is already a floating text thing that tells you whos who.
It's more or less for atmosphere, and it's not hard to identify music to their bosses. It'd be sort of useful when buying things from the store so you don't have to go back into the spawn room to look at which boss was selected.

It's more or less for atmosphere, and it's not hard to identify music to their bosses. It'd be sort of useful when buying things from the store so you don't have to go back into the spawn room to look at which boss was selected.
but then it would just overlap the other music or you would have to stop it and then it would sound ugly.

if it was an announcer like thing then sure.

Cant you make the music heard only by client or something so if one does not want to hear the music they can juts no use it with a command like /mutemusic.

It would be nice if we could have the music play 2D to all the clients. Could open up some possibilities.