Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629393 times)

it wasn't when I posted it ;-;
Probably hotlink protected.

Seen it happen.
Thats only when they are jumping though, if not, they just go into the air a little bit.

I've got a few new loops if you guys want any replaced.

Tank turret no longer hurts bosses.

Tank turret no longer hurts bosses.
kalph is wrong
works fine

kalph is wrong
works fine
It doesn't damage tank.

Therefore, it is broken.

It doesn't damage tank.

Therefore, it is broken.
I'm pretty sure it damages him, just doesn't give any knockback. I'll test it right now.

People also keep complaining about how op DS is, maybe he could use less health?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 06:44:02 PM by RedGajin »

just doesn't give any knockback
That means it's broken.

That means it's broken.
What happened to Rotondo?

The rocket launcher is useless.
I made him four times as massive.

Have fun.
that

Why did Jetz break it, then?

I want to suggest another change (Post)

Ignore my stupidities,but Rotondo Boss is just,I dont know,I dislike it for some reason,scroll over this,I dont need a reply.I probabally wont check back anyways,if you did,Im glad you heard this and now Ill get to reading some other opinions and ignoring Admin requets.
I would ask for admin but I am a ghost type,unrecognized by most except friends,who also go quite unnoticed.

All that crap aside,your server has grown tremendously in quality and size and it lets me use my favorite old weapons,especially that DB shotgun on runner(Lupara?) and that tasty ol FaecPwner.Blockland servers have become bland,but you are bringing it back,and I wish you good luck on doing that.
(Ingame name:Bob the Crazy)(BLID:10110 (<-- Binary?Lol)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 07:14:03 PM by Bob the Crazy »

Why did Jetz break it, then?
"Aaah it doesn't function exactly as I expect it to so it must be broken!"

Rotondo's movement options, compared to the other bosses, are limited to put it lightly. Spearzilla can spear jump, Mocheeze can fly, Ephi and Badspot can launch themselves all over the room. Even Dark Samus at least has decent mobility in the air. Rotondo doesn't even have a long ranged attack. Keeping him from being flung around like a pinball is an appropriate buff.

"Aaah it doesn't function exactly as I expect it to so it must be broken!"
Well yeah, it's senseless what you did. Doesn't that classify as broken?

Keeping him from being flung around like a pinball is an appropriate buff.
So now we're at the point where he doesn't budge. Perfect sense.

So now we're at the point where he doesn't budge. Perfect sense.
Ok, this makes sense, I agree that he shouldn't be able to be immovable. He should at least be able to be knocked back a little bit by explosives, just not quite as much as the other bosses.

Uploaded a revision with the buff reduced to 2.5x mass. It will take effect eventually.
Well yeah, it's senseless what you did. Doesn't that classify as broken?
No, it's broken when it doesn't function exactly as we expect.