Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1664415 times)

i am here. am i late?
I don't think so. Now all I need is another recommendation.

PAGE 48 GET! Also, the poll is messed up. It doesn't have the votes/results/whatever.

Too late; Server crashed. Post the relevant bits of console log if you can.
Dammit all!

Restarted.
Quote from: consolelog
RECV: ADDCONSOLE   % Add-Ons/Gamemode_Slayer_OneManArmy/OMA.cs (273): Unknown command getTeam.
RECV: ADDCONSOLE   % Object (4966815) AIPlayer -> AIPlayer -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> ShapeBase -> ShapeBase -> ShapeBase -> ShapeBase -> ShapeBase -> ShapeBase -> GameBase -> SceneObject -> NetObject -> SimObject -> SimObject
RECV: ADDCONSOLE   % Add-Ons/Gamemode_Slayer_OneManArmy/OMA.cs (273): Unknown command getTeam.
RECV: ADDCONSOLE   % Object (4966816) AIPlayer -> AIPlayer -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> ShapeBase -> ShapeBase -> ShapeBase -> ShapeBase -> ShapeBase -> ShapeBase -> GameBase -> SceneObject -> NetObject -> SimObject -> SimObject
RECV: ADDCONSOLE   % Object (4966816) AIPlayer -> AIPlayer -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> ShapeBase -> ShapeBase -> ShapeBase -> ShapeBase -> ShapeBase -> ShapeBase -> GameBase -> SceneObject -> NetObject -> SimObject -> SimObject
RECV: ADDCONSOLE   % Object (4966815) AIPlayer -> AIPlayer -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> Player -> ShapeBase -> ShapeBase -> ShapeBase -> ShapeBase -> ShapeBase -> ShapeBase -> GameBase -> SceneObject -> NetObject -> SimObject -> SimObject

The poll is messed up. It doesn't have the votes/results/whatever.

The poll is not messed up, those are the final results. I hopped on the bandwagon and voted for a disqualified :-P

SirLancelot,
Why the hell did you kick me, Ceist and Speedy Onion were making up a load of crap, you kinda need to work on Admin skills, Just saying.

You were being a detriment to the server.  Everyone on the server was talking about how much you were trolling.  You made people unhappy at the server, so I removed you.  My admin skills are just fine, perhaps you should work on your people skills?

Darn, we lost the giant ubercharge. I'll rewrite the package later; it really gives medics something to work toward.

The poll is not messed up, those are the final results. I hopped on the bandwagon and voted for a disqualified :-P
It looks like they're messed up. I can't see the results. I'm using Google Chrome 15.0.874.121 m

^^That's what I see.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 07:34:43 PM by dargereldren »

It looks like they're messed up. I can't see the results. I'm using Google Chrome 15.0.874.121 m

Get on Google Chrome 16 bro! No wonder!

Just kidding, I have no idea why you cannot see the votes. For reference, I obtained 6 outside votes :D

Name: Gojira
BL_ID: 10885
Previous Experience: About one and a half years of experience, never banned anyone unless told to, been admin on Clockwork's, BL_ID 7336's, A Twig's, and many other places.
Who recommends you?: Nasoa
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Never been a badmin or troll, never abused, good person, been on Blockland for a while and know the unspoken rules
Your Timezone/Region: Colorado Mountain Time (GMT -7:00)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 09:57:00 PM by Gojira »

Previous Experience: About one and a half years of experience, never banned anyone unless told to
Who recommends you?: Nobody as of yet, I will ask a couple people to PM you or post here.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Never been a badmin or troll

I'll recommend you.

Previous Experience: About one and a half years of experience, never banned anyone unless told to
Who recommends you?: Nobody as of yet, I will ask a couple people to PM you or post here.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Never been a badmin or troll
You should write a little bit more than just a couple of sentences.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 09:42:23 PM by Frontrox »