Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629202 times)

It's always been there.

I thought it wasn't considering that the boss nearly took out half of my HP when I was Gentlespy (The boss was Spyro).

Someone who has build trust keeps editing stuff all over the build, pecon can you justr remove trust from everyone and give it to only trusted people.

Whoever it is doing this he lives in the EST timezone.
Hmmm. If you have the better trust manager you can remove trust from those not on the same server, but what time exactly is this stuff transpiring? If we can work out a routine, other players can catch him in the act.

...wait. How is this guy even getting a wrench unless he can leave the minigame?

...wait. How is this guy even getting a wrench unless he can leave the minigame?
It has to be an admin.

It has to be an admin.
...We have a problem.

Talk to Darren, he made an eval package once that prevented orbing in a minigame and would alert the whole server in chat whenever someone tried (he made it for Glass's server because someone caught Glass orbing to cheat a while back).
Or you could just, you know, add some loggers. Specifically, loggers of wrench and hammer usage (both are admin only). Also a log whenever someone leaves the minigame or the game, so that the ones where they only leave the minigame can be observed and possibly correlated with those of using hammer/wrench (and nobody should be doing /useprintgun anyway).

We're going to make a wrench logger.

We're going to make a wrench logger.
You should also make a print, paint, hammer logger and or not dwand, wand logger.

So... its next week, when are you going to do admin application reviews?
Please look at this. Im excited to see how I do.

God damnit! Spyro can kill uber people for some reason! This needs to be the next bug fix!

God damnit! Spyro can kill uber people for some reason! This needs to be the next bug fix!

What?

Uber people can be killed by any boss.
If I'm not mistaken.

Instead of a class system, you could, for every team, have the option to choose a playertype (Slow, but more health contrasted to fast but little health), then a weapon loadout. Afterwards, you can either choose to go to the shop, or go ahead and start.

This way there's a wide arrange of playstyles.

edit:

Why do I feel like this shouldn't be happening?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 11:45:23 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

Instead of a class system, you could, for every team, have the option to choose a playertype (Slow, but more health contrasted to fast but little health), then a weapon loadout. Afterwards, you can either choose to go to the shop, or go ahead and start.

This way there's a wide arrange of playstyles.
Might work, but everyone would rebuild the scoot class.

Bring out the big guns!

But Aware wasn't trying to kill him, he was fiddling around.

Shockwave vs runner with doublejump that resets velocity

yeah no

runners need fixed.

Hey, there's some guy, 'mybanks101' who's been standing on top of my sentry while it's shooting. This ultimately destroys it quickly, and he's done this a couple of times. I told him to stop but he says 'he loves doing that'. Sorry I don't have screenshots of this.