Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629555 times)

Hey, there's some guy, 'mybanks101' who's been standing on top of my sentry while it's shooting. This ultimately destroys it quickly, and he's done this a couple of times. I told him to stop but he says 'he loves doing that'. Sorry I don't have screenshots of this.

Totally believe you, not being sarcastic.

Have had problems with mybanks101 before on several different servers.

Totally believe you, not being sarcastic.

Have had problems with mybanks101 before on several different servers.

I had a few problems with him on this server a while back, now though he seems to be generally quiet.

Also I disabled Kaje because you can spam the rockets and it lags everyone and is horrible.

Shockwave vs runner with doublejump that resets velocity

yeah no

runners need fixed.

Suggested this many times and never gets fixed.

It's actually possible to kill someone with a direct-hit of the shockwave, but it's VERY VERY hard. I've seen it maybe three times. It has a cool damagetype icon.

It's actually possible to kill someone with a filing cabinet that launches dense, high-velocity paper balls.

It's actually possible to kill someone with a filing cabinet that launches dense, high-velocity paper balls.
On fire

Gah mybanks101 is a complete idiot.

Gah mybanks101 is a complete idiot.
Show me to him and I'll kill him :3

Shockwave vs runner with doublejump that resets velocity

yeah no

runners need fixed.
Runner is fine the way he is, if not runner wouldn't be able to avoid fall damage.

Thats the main reason nearly everyone uses runner, remove the ability to double jump then no one would play as runner.

I disabled Kaje because you can spam the rockets and it lags everyone and is horrible.
Thank you so much, that boss is really annoying and OP.

Runner is fine the way he is, if not runner wouldn't be able to avoid fall damage.

Thats the main reason nearly everyone uses runner, remove the ability to double jump then no one would play as runner.
Leave it in and no-one would play as Ephialtes. And nobody does because they realized that he and badspot have a hell of a time trying to kill runners.

Leave it in and no-one would play as Ephialtes. And nobody does because they realized that he and badspot have a hell of a time trying to kill runners.
Because the only way to kill someone is with the shockwave?
I use the shockwave to move around when playing as badspot and then the Dwand weapon to kill, as for Ephialtes I just get a runner shoved into a corner and then their dead.

Why the forget do Badspot and Ephialtes have a weapon from District 9 anyways?
They should have some sort of weapon that shoots bricks as in Brick Projectiles and a banhammer that doesn't actually ban you.

Heres the sets:

Ephialtes
------------------------------
Brickgun Type B (Like a spread out shotgun like projectile spread and slower firing time)
Banhammer
Printer that acts like shockwave

Badspot
Brickgun Type A (Not that very widespread, fast firing, low projectile spread)
Dwand
Rocket Launcher (But Modified, less firing speed, modified damage so it doesn't instant kill in 2 or 3 hits)

And I also had an idea for a new boss....Space Guy

Space Guy
Auto Wrench (A wrench that can kill people)
Gravity Gun (Work like a Shockwave but doesn't launch players as far, however it does have a tad  longer range)
Portal Pong Gun (Shoots a pong that damages players, has a shot limit, Based off the image below)

« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 05:39:05 PM by ShadowZero »

Why the forget do Badspot and Ephialtes have a weapon from Distric 9 anyways?
Never understood that myself, but it was Pecon's idea.

Anyway, I uploaded a possible fix for the Runner/Ephi issue. I'll exec it later.

Edit: And done. Also threw in a possible fix for sentry blocking.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 05:54:22 PM by -Jetz- »

Never understood that myself, but it was Pecon's idea.

Anyway, I uploaded a possible fix for the Runner/Ephi issue. I'll exec it later.

Edit: And done. Also threw in a possible fix for sentry blocking.
Did you remove double jump? D:

Did you remove double jump? D:
Yes, and while I was at it, I removed his fake weapons, his real weapon, most of his health, and the entire class.

Considering removing the eject button and instead make the boss take tons of damage from enemy fire while capping. Purpose is to balance classes like the scout during the endgame. Opinions?