Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629540 times)

Wow, look at that, Penth is still somehow lighter than Rotondo and gets pushed 3 light years if hit by a tank shell.

Woah, what the forget?  Did someone increase the damage dealt by the minigun/decrease the damage on Pent recently?
I saw that too, the mini-gun did lots of damage to you after I hit you with that wrench.
The server did have over 10 people on, but that mini-gun was quite powerful even for the health determined by the players online.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 04:26:47 PM by Dr_Zegobob »

Woah, what the forget?  Did someone increase the damage dealt by the minigun/decrease the damage on Pent recently?
Both of those things have happened at some point in the past few months. Minigun because it was clear heavies were dying too soon and doing too little damage to have any impact on the game, penth because usually only a backstab could kill it.

Overweight should be faster and should only be as slow as he is when firing the minigun.

That would make it easier to get away instead of being murdered while trying to get away.

We aren't getting the traffic we used to get.
What if we re-did the classes, map, and bosses?

♫ Now you're just traffic that I used to know ♫

Can we get vertical prints?

Yesterday when I got online there was 5 people then there where only two at the end of the day.

I think we need to re do all the classes.
The same thing is getting a bit old, what about my idea for weapons that actually make sense for Badspot and Ephialtes?

Right now where just using weapons that other people made and moding them.

We need new weapon models and new weapons.

We could clear all the bricks *Not the spawns
And start from a fresh slate and build while the sever is running like the bedroom.

♫ Now you're just traffic that I used to know ♫
Now and then, I think of when we were together
Like when you said you felt so happy you could die
Told myself that you could run on me
But felt so burdened with your company
But that was ping and it's an ache I still remember

We could clear all the bricks *Not the spawns
And start from a fresh slate and build while the sever is running like the bedroom.

This server has been around for so long already, people are just tiered of the gamemode, maybe next year boss battles will be the big thing, or trench wars, or fort wars, who knows.

I think we need something new.

This server has been around for so long already, people are just tiered of the gamemode, maybe next year boss battles will be the big thing, or trench wars, or fort wars, who knows.

I think we need something new.
Yeah, sometimes the big thing is Trench Wars, sometimes it's Boss Battles, sometimes it's poorly made TDMs. ATM it's somewhere between Renderman and Rape mod.

lol Rape mod is new and different

There seems to be an issue with a few people loosing their points because the server lacked a minigame at one point in time

No, you can blame Player Persistence. I accidentally let it get enabled and Jetz had to go disable it. It killed the score of a few people.