Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1658966 times)

Oh my goodness...
And at the only time I need my chatlogger to work, it fails for the first time ever.
I'm not 100% sure who'se ownership it was, I do remember 1 letter in specific though, but I dont want to wrongly accuse anyone. This was on the first or second day I had gotten admin, and it was a no-rendering brick that was in the shop that gave anyone who clicked it 100 points.

10 hours remain, and SirLancelot holds a surprising lead! Get your allies and enemies to vote for you while the polls are still on!

10 hours remain, and SirLancelot holds a surprising lead! Get your allies and enemies to vote for you while the polls are still on!
If you want me to add score saving that will remain even if the server crashes, just PM me, I'm your man.
And im sad that I cant get paypal. :c
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 05:42:08 PM by Ipquarx »

They can only be used for one life, I think.

Oops that's what I meant. And it seems that SirLancelot will win the poll.

Pecon y u no look at my app

Tetris is being left in the dust here :o

Hooray Jetz pulled ahead! (Thanks to the power of my single vote)

Pecon you should come ingame, I have an idea for you.

Hooray Jetz pulled ahead! (Thanks to the power of my single vote)
I voted for him as well.

Tetris managed to quite suddenly catch up! Who will win!?

Tetris is the one that planted the 100 point brick.

I don't see how its a problem though.

Pecon7, you should rethink your current admins. They seem to think that refusing to "shut the forget up" is a reason to kick and later ban for 10 minutes.

I need a super-admin to do $$pref::server::maxplayers = 99;

inb4XangRage.

Edit
I need a super-admin to do $$pref::server::maxplayers = 99;
I told Jetz IG, It's done.

Pecon7, you should rethink your current admins. They seem to think that refusing to "shut the forget up" is a reason to kick and later ban for 10 minutes.
Disobediance towards admins; being a nuisance.

Legit reason.