Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1661736 times)

Pecon, make sure the Spawn>> Button closes the window

« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 06:12:18 AM by BlockoBlocko »

Pecon, make sure the Spawn>> Button closes the window
I'll make sure.

Will you HAVE to use the gui to choose your class or will the normal buttons still be there?

I like the normal buttons.

Will you HAVE to use the gui to choose your class or will the normal buttons still be there?

I like the normal buttons.
The GUI is optional.

Thinking about apping for admin.

Which brings up a tip of advice I suggest for those apping for admin:
You may have seen that most people who app for admin are bluntly denied because of terrible lack of quality.
Yes, they are terrible, but for those who bash those apps in their head while they make an app, keep in mind: Your admin app should not be an attempt to be better than the terrible apps, it should be what you're proving about  yourself. Yes, it should be better than the others, but it shouldn't be mostly based around being better than them.

Running a stress test.

Come by and be prepared to get stressed by the (occasional) lag!

Is there a mumble/teamspeak/ventrilo server for this?

I love the server, but the Detonator's sticky grenade launcher sucks balls. Could it at least do a BIT of knockback to the boss? Or be shot further?

Running a stress test.

Come by and be prepared to get stressed by the (occasional) lag!
was that supposed to be the name

i saw "stress T"

quality administration right here, folks

http://i.imgur.com/0ryzk.png

Is there a mumble/teamspeak/ventrilo server for this?
Yes, but it won't be available until the server is not being tested.

I love the server, but the Detonator's sticky grenade launcher sucks balls. Could it at least do a BIT of knockback to the boss? Or be shot further?
I'll go fix this quickly.
EDIT: Done.

quality administration right here, folks

http://i.imgur.com/0ryzk.png
I need to revive the administration team, we'll start accepting new applications as soon as the server goes public (this weekend).
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 03:36:30 PM by pecon98 »

Frontrox, best admin for life.

I've always been offline whenever the server opened, so I couldn't really administrate my administration to the administrationless server.