Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1660397 times)

In Soviet Russia, day precedes month.
In Soviet Russia, Soviet Russia jokes are funny.

Not a mistake. That's how it's actually written in America.
ok he accidentally on-purpose did it ok

Not a mistake. That's how it's actually written in America.
9/11 is September 11th.

You know what, I'm going to shoot for an application anyway. To be honest, I think Pecon's server needs more truely active admins during the weekdays at least.

I've noticed that most of my visits (which are usually everyday now between 2-4 hours of play) lack an administrator, yet carry a lot of players. It gets quite hectic between some of them (mostly, I get the occasional "Just being a douche" player that barks up everyone else's attitude).

However, when admins are present, everyone seems well-behaved and not in a total douche-bag mood. This tells me your admins are doing their jobs correctly (I'm sure they always were, I have never doubted Jetz' ability to administrate, or any one else for that matter).

Anyway:
Application: Administrator
Name: TheChaosCarrier
BL_ID: 8917
Previous Experience Administrating:
I have much experience in administrating for various servers and hosts, such as (but not limited to): Raeyok (formerly known as Kyzor), Krystal, Krimpen K, Comr4de, DarthVolga, and various others whose names I have sadly forgotten; they were years ago and in the early days of my 3.5 year Blockland career.

Who recommends you?: Raeyok (Known as Railyx on Steam)

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):
As an experience administrator, I pay attention to the attitudes of the server patrons. I am able to clearly read emotion through text, no matter how subtle. I can point out snide remarks and happy moods. With this, I am able to foresee any negative attitude that is to arise from players, and predict any outstanding situation that may happen that requires administrative interference.

I will also be able to cover the server's needs and the needs of its patrons when no other admins are around. If a situation I cannot handle alone happens to arise, I will alert higher authority immediately (if available, if not, I will simply post on this thread/PM Jetz or Pecon) and try my best to handle said situation.

When administrating, I just simply ask and expect that players show moderate respect to those of authority, for it decides whether or not they stay on the server or never come back.

Your Timezone/Region: Central Standard Time/United States

Sorry if this seems a little, uh, over-elaborated, but I wanted to be very serious about this.
I really like this server .-.

I believe a good recommendation comes from me as well.

store is not working in game

i am officially claiming myself a regular of this server
.-.

crashed
the server dropped everybody and then went live again
however I got a runtime error (again) after selecting a boss (i rejoined and it was only me and some other guy) and then bl randomly shut itself down on me so I have no idea whats going on now
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 03:11:27 PM by TheChaosCarrier »

however I got a runtime error (again) after selecting a boss (i rejoined and it was only me and some other guy) and then bl randomly shut itself down on me so I have no idea whats going on now
I thought this was only happening to me.

May go online in a moment.

You guys should post here whenever there aren't any admins or pm a server admin on here.

I'm on the forums a large amount of time also.

I've been hearing ghost moans in the server and people keep talking about seeing "slenderman"
PECON!

I've been hearing ghost moans in the server and people keep talking about seeing "slenderman"
PECON!
Dude, stop spreading misinformation. Slenderman doesn't exist.

PECON!
If people keep talking about slenderman it leads to people asking for slenderman to be a boss, pecon stated slenderman or renderman, or enderman wont be a boss.

I recommend the term slenderman be added to the chat filter, its a waste of time for us to tell other that pecon already said no.

I'm heading over there to fix things right now.