Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1735710 times)

Pecon your loving GUI interrupts chat and causes it to get stuck if you use the "spawn" button. I got spawnkilled by the boss cause I couldn't move because chat was taking my WASD.
If you hit the "Close" or "Okay" button at the bottom right it will close it and you can chat, or just press enter and send the message.

Are we still going to do the "socks" thing for when you get all the achievements other than the point related (Bill Gates) ones?

If you hit the "Close" or "Okay" button at the bottom right it will close it and you can chat, or just press enter and send the message.
Yeah, it just gets irritating because while I'm typing, it interrupts the chat and then the first few keys I hit before I notice the GUI will act as if I had pressed them while not typing. This means my chatbinds mod or one of various other weird things will trigger.

Several players have been caught "class changing" by abusing a glitch that allows you to give someone else your weapons. The result is overpowered classes. In fact, one person combined Samus and Juggernaut.
Please report any one who does this.

Several players have been caught "class changing" by abusing a glitch that allows you to give someone else your weapons. The result is overpowered classes. In fact, one person combined Samus and Juggernaut.
Please report any one who does this.
that Police guy was doing it yesterday, as was Luneth and BlueDryBones.

Also someone added boats to the pool. And briefly a shark. *cough*Trifornt*cough*.

Ok, I have another issue to bring up. Normal to normal conflicts abound between rocketmen (and rocket sentries) and infiltrators, specifically because many a perfect backstab is ruined by an overzealous rocket launcher. The knife's hit detection is absolute stuff, you basically have to be ramming your face into the boss's backside at high speed to get a stab.

One more thing, ubercharging increases the player's size to the point that you can't get through teledoors without crouching. Might want to fix that. You might also want to fix that it makes the player permanently giant every now and then.

And why is "Spamus" on the E-tard filter?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 02:12:19 PM by King of the Bill »

One more thing, could you put a cap on the number of medics the normals get per round? I just had to face an enemy team that had four uber-medics on it. 90% of the team was invincible at any given second and it was literally impossible to hurt any of them.

Also someone added boats to the pool. And briefly a cool shark. *cough*Trifornt*cough*.
Boats are purchasable in the shop under the name of "Pool Raft".
The Shark was about a one minute joke that did nothing. Eventually, I wanted to make the shop have a shark tank but it didn't work out, so I scratched the idea of Cool Sharks.

Boats are purchasable in the shop under the name of "Pool Raft".
The Shark was about a one minute joke that did nothing. Eventually, I wanted to make the shop have a shark tank but it didn't work out, so I scratched the idea of Cool Sharks.
k then.
But yeah. Medics can be very overpowered when used in groups. You might want to put a cap on them.

k then.
But yeah. Medics can be very overpowered when used in groups. You might want to put a cap on them.
That is true. But isn't the point of medics to make their team stronger and help them stay alive?

That is true. But isn't the point of medics to make their team stronger and help them stay alive?
But when they make it impossible for the boss to win? That gets annoying.
Literally impossible.

But when they make it impossible for the boss to win? That gets annoying.
Literally impossible.
Cap the point, keep them from getting to you. I've been in that pickle before. I just ran up to the point and made sure everyone who tried to stop me was either scared away or obliterated.

Cap the point, keep them from getting to you. I've been in that pickle before. I just ran up to the point and made sure everyone who tried to stop me was either scared away or obliterated.
They had akimbos and knives and all sorts of bullstuff.
And there was one guy for whom my hit detection bugged. We were literally RIGHT THERE and no matter how much I swung, he never got hit. And yes, they should have been hit.

King of the Bill, you seem to be complaining purely on your poor skills and bad aim.

But about the Rowboats, players are able to get free ubercharge off them. It also make it impossible for Ephi to kill players. I really hope they get removed soon because they cause more problems than what they are worth.

King of the Bill, you seem to be complaining purely on your poor skills and bad aim.

But about the Rowboats, players are able to get free ubercharge off them. It also make it impossible for Ephi to kill players. I really hope they get removed soon because they cause more problems than what they are worth.
I would have skills if I didn't have a craptop, if that's what it boils down to.
It hasn't happened since, so maybe I'm getting worked up over nothing.
But Rotondo really needs a firstperson weapon image so he can tell when he's swinging (or at least re-enable player lights). That's what most irks me about him.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 05:15:43 PM by King of the Bill »

Removed? I'd say nerfed, but not removed.