Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1665359 times)

I need to forget about this server.
Zuki didn't even warn me about breaking a rule.
Actually, idk.
Just because it is fourth PERMA ban, it doesn't mean it was needed to be perma.
I had chances, but i didn't even saw zuki warn me about anything i did wrong.
It is time to forget about this server. Forever.

I would really rather not have to pull up approx~10 PMs we sent back and forth about this. I believe you have your answer.

Yes.

Also, i can't forget about this server. Everytime i think about Zuki, i get little angry.

Angry at me for your own mistakes countless times? Many of the admins warned you, as stated in my PMs to you. You ignored them.

I would really rather not have to pull up approx~10 PMs we sent back and forth about this. I believe you have your answer.

Angry at me for your own mistakes countless times? Many of the admins warned you, as stated in my PMs to you. You ignored them.
Um, you lie like hell. That's why i wanted you to be demoted for lieing and banning without any warning.
Actually, if you reply/quote I LIE, you Lie. So, just change the ban to ATLEAST some time not the dumb perma. Actually, perma is mostly ONLY for things like:
-Insulting everyone, EVEN pecon,
-Spamming too much and avoiding mute.
1 of them actually could be bannable for like... idk... 15 days? 2 of them combined it one makes it perma. So, tophat/zuki you wasn't fair.
BTW, i have my answer to you Zuki/Tophat.
BADMIN.

Um, you lie like hell. That's why i wanted you to be demoted for lieing and banning without any warning.
Actually, if you reply/quote I LIE, you Lie. So, just change the ban to ATLEAST some time not the dumb perma. Actually, perma is mostly ONLY for things like:
1 of them actually could be bannable for like... idk... 15 days? 2 of them combined it one makes it perma. So, tophat/zuki you wasn't fair.
BADMIN.
Your ban is not being lifted or changed.

BADMIN.

You should have never been unbanned in the first place.

Your ban is not being lifted or changed.
And if you think so, you must be deranged
You should have never been unbanned in the first place.
But since you tried to appeal, it blew up in your face

BADMIN.
Hey dumbass, do you even read the stuff that you write?
To the people who play Boss Battles you're a total blight.
Every time we let you in it always ends in a fight,
Letting problem users in is not alright.

That brings us to the next matter we must address:
Letting fools like you write server rules would be madness.
We'll ignore your outbursts claiming we oppress,
Because banning you forever isn't in excess.

BADMIN.

This is why people can't get along

BADMIN.

Overdose of handicappedness

BADMIN.

BADMIN.
Am I the only person who thinks this term is overused.

BADMIN.

Okay, I have no power over this server but I'm going to give my input anyway.

1. You have acknowledged that you have been permanently banned numerous times.
2. You show no desire to change your behavior, and even seem to exacerbate it in response to people being displeased with the way you act.
3. You have some kind of personal vendetta against Zuki. You even tried to claim that I am Zuki on that zombie server.

You simply are not learning. From what I can gather by reading these last few pages, you got banned numerous times for the same thing, and then you start acting as if you deserve to be unbanned.

You do not make the rules, you're supposed to follow them. And you couldn't even do that. These administrators owe you nothing, and calling "badmin" is not going to help your case at all.

10 posts later we're still ripping into this guy
it leaves me contemplating and wondering why

pecon stated his stance
we needn't give this more than a glance

my raps suck hard today
so i'll stop and hold and stay

mm that was bad

BADMIN.

One less handicap to deal with.

-ew-

welp gg getting banned off the only server worth playing in Blockland until I release my love RP Xtreme.

Changing the topic to promoting gizmo to super admin because there is zero fun in that branch of administration .