Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1663274 times)

My helmet and visor would cover everyone else's heads.
Err....
...Tophat?

Also I think Hangar won for this week's map

The applications are rolling in slowly.
It's been a month now and we only have 9 applications ready

agreed

Kalim and I had to load Volcano due to Kalim not able to find the save for Hangar. What's even worse was that the minigame doesn't reset

Kalim and I had to load Volcano due to Kalim not able to find the save for Hangar. What's even worse was that the minigame doesn't reset

I swear I did have the save last time, but I now I don't even know what happened to it, so we need a definite Super Admin to come in and fix this for us.

You guys should have a google doc with every map sitting in it, that way if an admin can't find the map of the week, he can download it right there and load it.

You guys should have a google doc with every map sitting in it, that way if an admin can't find the map of the week, he can download it right there and load it.
This

Jetz fixed the minigame, it's just that the map rotations needs to be fixed

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7uaa9en4qm3qs3m/hangar.bls

I fixed a bunch of events, and also fixed a few wedges that got messed up along the road

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7uaa9en4qm3qs3m/hangar.bls

I fixed a bunch of events, and also fixed a few wedges that got messed up along the road
Updated to the master copy.

The applications are rolling in slowly.
It's been a month now and we only have 9 applications ready

"9 ready" < "about 1 maybe 2 ready other than mine"
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 09:32:45 PM by ButlerBlockhead125 »

What do you guys think about giving the Infiltrator the invis watch? I mean, it is currently very hard to get behind the boss, and this would solve the problem. It's also very hard to camp with it, since it's not nearly as bad as the cloak and dagger. The only reason Infiltrator gets used right now is to backstab new players, and the addition of a watch would do nothing but boost the classes popularity and usefulness.

Gizmo went into abuse mode and became an invincible Dragon with the scatter-laser.

At least it was quick, I guess.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 12:19:45 AM by Johnny Blockhead »

What do you guys think about giving the Infiltrator the invis watch? I mean, it is currently very hard to get behind the boss, and this would solve the problem. It's also very hard to camp with it, since it's not nearly as bad as the cloak and dagger. The only reason Infiltrator gets used right now is to backstab new players, and the addition of a watch would do nothing but boost the classes popularity and usefulness.
why.. what, no. that'd make the class op as heck.

Gizmo went into abuse mode and became an invincible Dragon with the scatter-laser.

At least it was quick, I guess.

/togglegizmo