Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629124 times)

dear gosh I was penth and I was up against an armada of runners, gentlespy, oktoberfest, MC, and juggernaut

there should only be allowed to be like 1-2 minibosses a round
If I recall bosses are buffed depending on the amount of players in a server, the only culprit here is you skill.

Well you just have to kill the Jugg, then try to get Oktoberfest without getting below 50% health and you may be able to win. It sucks but limiting mini bosses isn't the answer.
like i said, up the mini-boss cost.
then mini-bosses will be rarer and players wont feel as restricted as they would if a cap was implemented.

then mini-bosses will be rarer and players wont feel as restricted as they would if a cap was implemented.
But that also makes them less accessible to new players who don't have a mountain of points ready to spend whenever they want.

dear gosh I was penth and I was up against an armada of runners, gentlespy, oktoberfest, MC, and juggernaut

Putting a limit on mini-bosses isn't a good idea in general.
Penth is a bit broken, at least of how her weight works. Runners constantly mess up your aim all the way around, while being fairly tough to hit if they're trying to shoot you. Personally, Penth needs to go back to the old weight she used to have, before Runner got crits.

I've addressed this in-game before: Increasing the mini-boss cost doesn't really do anything. Unless it was raised to some crazy price, players will spam mini-bosses, moreso on others for "revenge". I've seen it way too many times to count. The only thing to make it rarer is nerf it, which they already got, but only to health. It did make them a bit easier, Samus at 150, Jugger at 350 now, etc. Weapons haven't changed at all with any of these nerfs. I'm not complaining or anything, just sharing what I think.

But that also makes them less accessible to new players who don't have a mountain of points ready to spend whenever they want.
This too. Jetz posted before I did.

Would it be possible to make the minibosses scale in power like the normal bosses? So they still retain a level of difficulty for the boss, but dont result in five-minute-bullet sink battles like the one Lego Lad experienced.

I remember being penth and everyone was a runner with guns akimbo

I died in a minute

Maybe change it so you can only choose a miniboss (maybe excluding dragon) only 3-5 rounds?

For admin applications, one of my friends told me this irl, and he (photokevv) said this:
Quote from: photokevv
If your application is not reviewed, it probably means you're denied.

LOL OH GOD CHECK THIS OUT AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Maybe change it so you can only choose a miniboss (maybe excluding dragon) only 3-5 rounds?
Can we not just leave minibosses alone? Its only a few people that complain about it, why not ask players in game what they think about this? We should not only be thinking about the opinions of common forum goers, but we should hear what non-forum users have to say.Lots of players don't even use the forums, when I go on and admin I get many questions from new players like "what is the boss battles gui?" or "Do I need it to play?" and then the occasional "I didn't even know there was a gui."

Now the one way I think we can fix that is by having someone ask questions to people in-game to see what they think boss battles needs, and then once we have a certain amount of opinions someone posts it on here, kind of like how admin apps are poster once they are reviewed.

Aslo I have the solution to all of the problems related to weapon spam and op-ness:

Invincibility Flashes, these are commonly used in many games and limit the amount of damage that can be done to you or your enemy. Usually invincibility flashes last 1 to 2 seconds, but can vary to up to even 3 to 5 seconds.

That would solve your weapon spam problems and it might even be so good that old weapons can be brought back(you know the ones that where deemed "game breaking").

Edit: I really hope I didn't cause a stuffstorm :|
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 12:59:27 AM by ZERØ »

For admin applications, one of my friends told me this irl, and he (photokevv) said this:

Because we haven't reviewed apps yet.

Because we haven't reviewed apps yet.
Okee. Also, who banned me, and how long was I banned?  :panda:

Okee. Also, who banned me, and how long was I banned?  :panda:
Tophat banned you for 2 days because you were asking for aimbot

Tophat banned you for 2 days because you were asking for aimbot
Ok. So tomorrow I can play?