Author Topic: Team Apex - Welcoming "Wtf._." to the clan!  (Read 2308 times)

Hooray for new buttons courtesy of Pengie!

sweet, always on top ;))))))))

okay ill give you the straight up truth.
1. The name sucks
2. Cooltext, sucks.
3. I've never even heard of you on Blockland.
4. need to post builds
5. need more members before you go public

who in gods name are you haha

Scream. and I were making a clan named APEX awhile ago, but I haven't to her in awhile so it was delayed.

Anyways, nice clan, Blaze :D

Stop being such a troll
I'm not a troll, I'm trying to help the kid out.  I was giving him some advice for his clan and all of the sudden im a troll?  Whatever.

I'm not a troll, I'm trying to help the kid out.  I was giving him some advice for his clan and all of the sudden im a troll?  Whatever.

People have all ready stated why your "advice" is unacceptable to our standards. You criticized, in an impolite manner, what was there even though it wasn't that bad compared to many clans that have started and failed.

It was poor advice due to not suggesting how to improve the first things you pointed out. Secondly, you said it needed more builds, most clans do not have builds posted when they first start. Lastly, you have a decent point, clans should have a few members before being posted on the forums but not having such doesn't guarantee that the clan will fail. After all, one would assume the forums are a reasonable place to recruit your first members.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 05:11:10 PM by Pengie »

-snip
MY HEEERO! Lol jk.

Welcoming "Wtf._." to the clan! He does not require an application due to me knowing him for a long time. I have seen his building experience and I convinced him to join.

Bump       Bump
        Bump       Bump     Bump
Bump       Bump
Bump
I SUPPORTED THIS TOPIC

Bump       Bump
        Bump       Bump     Bump
Bump       Bump
Bump
I SUPPORTED THIS TOPIC
Wtf...

._.