4 (40%)
Heck to the No
1 (10%)
Maybe
1 (10%)
NEVER
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Blockland International (No Longer Exsisting)  (Read 2808 times)

Well Sorry, i just remember Cookiz telling me it stood for Event Builders, i have no clue why.... :P

It was quickly changed to Eventers United.

Edit:  Remove text saying you were in EU and EB.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 01:54:31 PM by SWAT One »

Honestly,
If all you kids can do is sit around on the computer and troll my little brother all day long, that is the most pathetic thing I've seen to date, and I've used the internet since I was 12. Six years of daily crap, and this is the most arrogant. (Trying to use nice words so I don't get banned, this paragraph looks so stupid, but I don't wanna swear to your virgin ears.) I'm 18. Yes, I play Blockland. I have a creative mind and I like to use it. I was looking for an old clan post I had on an old account before you had to use BL authentication keys and I saw my brothers post. All I have to say is...

(A) FatAss? What kind of nickname is that for someone that isn't relatively close. (P.S. He's 12 and 90 lbs)
(B) Like I said before, sit on the cpu and troll, seriously? Common...
(C) You're gonna QQ to this kid about getting banned and him saying, "bite me?" Move on kid, it's a game.

Back trolling completed.

By the way, I didn't even type this cause FaTAle told me to. It was on my own accord, so don't bring more drama up with him. Kthxluvyabai.

I understand your disagreement, but to all respect to all former EU members and Spectrum A.K.A. CookizMonster, I would like the following text to be removed from the OP:

My name is Known on Blockland as FaTAle. Blockland International was created after being inspired by my other clan [EU] Ran by CookizMonster. CookizMonster has Inspired Me to take The Clan into The Next Level. EU Stood For Event Builders. I know, Why have it be EU than Why not EB!? Well That's only 1 question that CookizMonster Can Answer. Sad to find out that he had been banned from blockland. So I am no longer apart of EU.