Clients
1 (3.2%)
Server Client
1 (3.2%)
NOTHING!
7 (22.6%)
All of them
1 (3.2%)
Forget this topic. Seems hard. Impossible.
21 (67.7%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Addon Idea: iSystem  (Read 1641 times)

Add-on ideas and suggestions go in Suggestions and Requests.

Add-on ideas and suggestions go in Suggestions and Requests.
He's claiming he's making it, so it would actually go in mod. discussion.

I know how he can make this,he deletes system32!  :cookieMonster:

-Blood Splatter - would only be client sided unless badspot wanted it added in
-Water Splatter - would only be client sided unless badspot wanted it added in
-Ice Splatter - would only be client sided unless badspot wanted it added in (theres no thing to tell you how cold it is in the game all maps that were "cold" would have to be updated
-Blurriness only possible if badspot wanted it added in (not even possible client sided)
-WRIST CONTROL Wtf? why is it called wrist control when it has to do with health and weird popup messages that have no point?
none of these suggestions make sense if you were to actually want to suggest addons you should do it in suggestions and requests and try to explain them clearly, theres no use in suggesting addons to people if they can't understand what your talking about

wait wasn't this the guy who posted a long time ago that he was gonna make a blood splatter hud in like 4 months?

Please, enlighten me. What is "Server Client" in the poll?

There are two types of scripts, server-sided, and client-sided. There's nothing called Server Client.

Now, let us all watch this end up like his "4-month Blood Splatter".

I knew this wouldn't work once I saw the i in iSystem.

I still don't get this.

For all of you who have probably tl;dr'd, I have read and I think I understand.

He wants a Call of Duty styled blood splatter when shot.
He wants water to splatter on the screen, amount depending on how long your in the water.
In cold maps such as The Slopes, he wants ice to surround the screen. I don't think this one is going to work out so well. Due to custom maps.
He wants screen blur.
Lastly, he wants Wrist Control, which I think displays weapon info, does not allow people to hurt you, and also displays health. This one might be hard again due to custom weapons.

a Plastic Lego figure bleeding is so realistic