Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 738756 times)

Let's get this to 721 pages before they increase the number of pokemon again.

I've got some bad news

The notable part being this small creature Namakobushi, which is said to ""send its insides out from its mouth and use as a fist"
are you telling me there's a new prolapse pokémon

it's a sea cucumber
Sea cucumber

Sea bunny

Combination even???

I think it would partially be a bunny due to the white fluff on it's back end

will you guys want to play the battle royale thing when the new pokemon game comes out
because i totally would
that stuff sounds fun

will you guys want to play the battle royale thing when the new pokemon game comes out
because i totally would
that stuff sounds fun
yeah especially if its online multiplayer

dont actually know if it is or not tbh

PWT would be better for this situation

it's more than likely going to be online multiplayer
if multi battles had online capabilities, i don't see why they wouldn't apply the same to this

just a heads up, ability capsules are on the global link again, might want to pick some up before they disappear again and you're forced to grind out 200BP per capsule

because i totally would
that stuff sounds fun

I'll be honest, I'm completely uninterested in it

I might like it if it was last one standing, but it ends as soon as one person runs out of pokémon which is stupid
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 12:13:05 AM by Regulith »

This month's CoroCoro has been leaked as of moments ago, and brings us some information about Rockruff and the Ultra Beasts.

Rockruff evolves into Lugarugan, a single Pokémon that has a different appearance depending on whether it evolved in the day or night. It was claimed that Rockruff shared a secret with the Alola starter Pokémon, meaning that it's possible they could have similar evolutions. We'll have to wait and see.

Two new Ultra Beasts were revealed, or more accurately, one Ultra Beast with two different appearances. UB-02 takes the form of "Beauty" in Moon and "Expansion" in Sun, seen fighting Tapu Koko in the bottom of the left image.

The anime adaptation of Sun & Moon will begin airing in November.

Edit: Next month's issue promises to show "the true strengths of Type: Null"
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 06:02:20 AM by Regulith »