Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 730118 times)

I also have a egg going to hatch with a eevee and I'm going to evolve it into Leafeon or Glaceon OR Umbreon to replace piloswine, because I don't really need at it right now
I finally got a Leafeon in Soul Silver today.

a l o l a n  d u g t r i o

a l o l a n  d u g t r i o

d u d e  l e t s  h i t  t h o s e  w a v e s

d u d e  l e t s  h i t  t h o s e  w a v e s
t h o s e  v a p o r w a v e s

lets drop in on a grommet

Most if not all of the Alola Pokédex has been datamined from the demo. If you don't want to see anything that Nintendo hasn't officially announced, I highly suggest you stay away from most places where people post or talk about Pokémon. It'll be a rough month, sorry.

Most if not all of the Alola Pokédex has been datamined from the demo. If you don't want to see anything that Nintendo hasn't officially announced, I highly suggest you stay away from most places where people post or talk about Pokémon. It'll be a rough month, sorry.
Yeah, just saw that.

The compilation I saw was missing a few things however.

Also, [Ash is canon in the games now, for even more reals than Ash-Greninja]

saw a bunch of datamining stuff on /v/, there's some cool stuff (and also some hilarious stuff, like alolan persian)

saw a bunch of datamining stuff on /v/, there's some cool stuff (and also some hilarious stuff, like alolan persian)
i ate those food

The cat loving stood up and become a loving fire fighting

why

no

put him back please

The cat loving stood up and become a loving fire fighting

why

no

put him back please
Are you loving serious? Why do they keep doing fire/fighting? Is this the 4th one now?

it could potentially be fire/dark, but it looks like its probably still going to be fire/fighting.

oh well, I was going to go with litten but I guess I'm taking rowlet as my starter instead.

I really hope it's not fire/fighting.

Can anyone confirm this or not?

I really hope it's not fire/fighting.

Can anyone confirm this or not?

There's no way to confirm until Nintendo reveals it themselves