Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 730109 times)

just a warning for anyone who plans to reset for starters in any way: the last save point before you have to make your choice is right before you go back to town with lillie

I made the mistake of not saving at all because I thought it would be clear when I'd be picking, but one cutscene lead to another and I ended up having to restart the whole game

How does transferring the saved data from the demo to the full game work? Do you have to pre-order the full game from the 3DS to have the full game's data installed to your system to be able to transfer the data? Or once you get the game, digital or physical, can you go back to the demo and then transfer the data?

How does transferring the saved data from the demo to the full game work? Do you have to pre-order the full game from the 3DS to have the full game's data installed to your system to be able to transfer the data? Or once you get the game, digital or physical, can you go back to the demo and then transfer the data?

Tell the professor in the demo what you want to send and it'll instruct you from there

It finally here! I am going to hopefully get the game afterschool, I wished I pre-bought Moon on the Eshop.

Eurogamer claims to have sources telling them that a third version for Sun and Moon, codenamed Pokémon Stars, is being developed for the Nintendo Switch. This would be the first third version since Platinum, and the first main series Pokémon game on a home console. Take these rumors however you like.

Got my boi coconut
(Rowlet)

pokemon stars is an awful title imo

can someone help me find my brother grubbin
Edit:nvm FOUND MY brother
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 02:51:33 PM by Copy Kirby »

rat grooming sim 2016

remember to comb your weasel after every battle

remember to comb your weasel after every battle
Just don't let it run for president

I got to GameStop around 5 or so, it wasn't busy and Sun & Moon were still in stock

Why was the place not packed for Pokemon? :(

Oh well, they did have this table set up with a bunch of neato Pokemon stuff, they even had some things for Pokemon GO

Ok, I am getting it tomorrow, I thought I could get it today, but guess I can wait till tomorrow. I pre-bought sun at Gamestop back in july.

so far i have rowlet, alolan rattata, alolan meowth, and pichu on my team. i'm hoping to get cutiefly and dugtrio and my dream team will be complete.

amazon said moon was coming FRIDAY OF NEXT WEEK but apparently its coming tommorow
forget ynes?

I got to GameStop around 5 or so, it wasn't busy and Sun & Moon were still in stock

Why was the place not packed for Pokemon? :(

Oh well, they did have this table set up with a bunch of neato Pokemon stuff, they even had some things for Pokemon GO

people probably went in earlier to get their hands on it as quick as possible

are you sure they didn't do a midnight release? mine did and it caught me off guard because they've never done that for a pokemon game before, there were like 30 people there and we all got the poster and PGO lanyards