Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 738577 times)

why are people so disappointed with the number of pokemon? 86, eighty-six pokemon to choose from, is that seriously not enough? I was having an impossible time choosing which ones to use before I even finished the first island, and you want more? why?

why are people so disappointed with the number of pokemon? 86, eighty-six pokemon to choose from, is that seriously not enough? I was having an impossible time choosing which ones to use before I even finished the first island, and you want more? why?
i was so used to getting 100+ that when xy hit with the 72 new pokemon it hit me hard and when i saw that gen 7 had just a little bit more i was still dissapointed
gen 5 got 156 new pokemon
like you can fill a whole new region with 156 and still have surprises near the endgame
x/y had a metric forgetton of old pokemon at the beginning and so does sun/moon
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 10:32:25 PM by Daswiruch »

the "call for help" system is seriously loving stupid, they should've left that for the totem bosses because it makes catching pokemon so much more loving difficult

but then again, its great for shiny hunting because i got a shiny fletchling off of it

so far the new pokemon are varied and interesting enough that I could forgive the low number of them tbh.

30 minutes into Pokemon Sun & Moon with my girlfriend and I found a shiny ass.

i was really looking forward to using Vikavolt but then this happened

ampharos is faster than this thing ffs
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 10:51:26 PM by Chekelo »

HOLY stuff I CAN'T BEAT loving ILLIMA WHAT THE forget

HOLY stuff I CAN'T BEAT loving ILLIMA WHAT THE forget
level up my boy

i'm not even wonder trading for the chance of a shiny
i'm just trying to fill my pokedex

all illima does is exploit any flaw you have and use it against you.

EVERY SINGLE TIME

I'm going to loving die

and I forgot to loving save holy stuff

thank god exp. share is a thing cause i only used my starter for the first island lol

i was going to pick the owl, but then when i figured out you could pet your pokemon i picked the cat

does that make me gay

i was going to pick the owl, but then when i figured out you could pet your pokemon i picked the cat

does that make me gay
Only if you restarted your game if you got a female Litten

...I might have restarted my game to get a male Rowlet

so many people are finding shinies already lol

so far the new pokemon are varied and interesting enough that I could forgive the low number of them tbh.

plus why should nintendo try to force 50 more pokemon out of their already bright red star fish?

remember when we got the loving ice cream pokemon and the trash pokemon because they couldnt be arsed to just stop making stuff pokemon?

lets forget generation 5 even happened.

these trials are getting easier and easier holy forget