Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 729035 times)

There's also a second chance at getting Genesect in XY/ORAS

In North America, the code is GENESECT20, for Europe, it's GENESECT2016, ya'll have until February 28th

By the way, i like that this is the very first image you see on Serebii's XY/ORAS serial codes page

Also, the anime as a whole has 956 episodes, that's nearly 1,000, that's pretty crazy

Bump, an episode of the anime that aired recently in Japan showed how Mimikyu eats

And it eats it whole

What a good little abomination

currently doing an all 151 run of Blue. bit annoyed that i won't be able to get an alakazam until I can utilize the ditto glitch, but it's not such a big deal.

i can't get over how much i loving hate r/s/e
like something about the game just felt so stuffty from the art to the actual pokemon
it just didn't feel right

like something about the game just felt so stuffty from the art to the actual pokemon

>:(

I personally think those games look ok.

Mimikyu is a very high quality meme for many reasons

Anyone wanna talk about Pokemon Go getting a huge update over haul along with entirety of Gen 2 ( no legendaries though).

The game literally looks like Pokemon Go 2 imo. I wasn't a huge fan of the game but I think the content load will be great. For example, now evolving pokemon isn't just a million loving candies and now uses actual in game items.

Anyone wanna talk about Pokemon Go getting a huge update over haul along with entirety of Gen 2 ( no legendaries though).

The game literally looks like Pokemon Go 2 imo. I wasn't a huge fan of the game but I think the content load will be great. For example, now evolving pokemon isn't just a million loving candies and now uses actual in game items.
did they add an actual fighting mechanic or pvp yet

yeah and its super interactive too
you gotta actually beat other people up instead of doing it in the app

yeah and its super interactive too
you gotta actually beat other people up instead of doing it in the app
oh hell yeah. time to mug chumps for their heracross

idk but its pretty much confirmed that every half a year a new gen comes out. It's been around 180 days since the original release and it takes so long because it's literally coming out everywhere about the same time. But idk about a pop mechanic, wouldn't be surprised at this point since they're literally changing the pokemon encounter screen as well.

The February 2017 International Challenge for Sun & Moon is now available for registration. This online competition uses the 2017 VGC doubles rule set, and is especially significant because it grants the otherwise unobtainable Mawilite and Beedrillite to all participants. A "limited amount of players" will receive the Mega Stones first, presumably those who do well in the competition, while everyone else will receive them 1-2 months later. Registration will be open until February 23rd 23:59 UTC and battles will run from February 24th through February 26th.