Pokémon VG Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 729962 times)

I decorated the Christmas tree with my sister the other day, while playing the Pokémon Red soundtrack. We were singing along to it.

Now that I have a computer, again, I'll go back to changing my avatar once a day!

Have any of you played Guardian Signs? I'm thinking about getting it but it doesn't look like it will be as good as the original Ranger or Ranger: SoA, which I was boss at.

Have any of you played Guardian Signs? I'm thinking about getting it but it doesn't look like it will be as good as the original Ranger or Ranger: SoA, which I was boss at.

original ranger sucked richard compared to guardian signs, get it bro.

also is pokemon b/w^2 worth it? i played white and it was fine, but having to redo the whole region again?

i swear the only good thing about b/w/b/w^2 is the music man

THE MUSIC

also is pokemon b/w^2 worth it? i played white and it was fine, but having to redo the whole region again?

THE MUSIC
Pros about b/w2:
- PWT where you can challenge other region's gym leaders/e4s/champions
- Other region's pokemon before beating the game
- New gyms

I played Platinum for eight hours straight on my road trip yesterday. I've built up a p. sweet team.

I played Platinum for eight hours straight on my road trip yesterday. I've built up a p. sweet team.
I'm playing platinum so I can get shiny giratina, aha

less than two days till that announcement
i would assume it would either be a big time Wii U title or main-series 3DS game

of course, there is always the possibility that the "big announcement" is an exaggeration

If it is not an exaggeration, I'll be sure to expect a remake of Gen 3.

THE MUSIC
What. You cannot be serious.

B/W2 music is subpar, trust me I know.

Except for champion's iris' theme.

Speculation on the 666th Pokemon courtesy of /vp/

instead of Nintendo Direct they're calling it "Pokemon Direct"

depending on how long "short" is, they could announce one or two games
what about a 3DS-Wii U partner game? (sort of like how Mario Golf/Tennis have done in the past)

instead of Nintendo Direct they're calling it "Pokemon Direct"

depending on how long "short" is, they could announce one or two games
what about a 3DS-Wii U partner game? (sort of like how Mario Golf/Tennis have done in the past)
Usually if they make announcements like that, it won't be a minor game. Prepare those  nostalgia cannons folks, 'cause it's a good chance of '03 Pokémon!

Usually if they make announcements like that, it won't be a minor game. Prepare those  nostalgia cannons folks, 'cause it's a good chance of '03 Pokémon!

I'd pre-order that. I'd pre-order that so hard.