Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 737264 times)

-pencilscreentouchysnip-
Someone needs to try this with gardevoir.

Someone needs to try this with gardevoir.

It doesn't mind and likes it just as much as any neutral area, its favorite spot is on the middle-top of its head and the only spot it doesn't like is those two curls of "hair" that come down around its "ears"

This is of course assuming that all Pokemon of a species are programmed alike, I would doubt there's that degree of programming involved to make them different

I'm also probably on a few lists at Nintendo now
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 02:12:25 AM by Regulith »

rubbing a cloyster just doesn't look right
in my imagination

I need to know what song the guy in the house directly south of the one to the left of the Pokemon Center plays in Coumarine City

I need to know what song the guy in the house directly south of the one to the left of the Pokemon Center plays in Coumarine City
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzfQhV3G_MU
kablams

So I'm guessing we'd be able to transfer our Pokemon for free

Wait, so they are putting up a service, and you'll get a trial of it under those guidelines? But it will always be paid?

It sucks that Nintendo finally gave up major free services. Flipnote Studio, for instance... While I haven't heard of Pokemon Bank, the name tells me it is an inessential/optional external service for managing Pokemon outside the actual games themselves, so I understand if it doesn't really matter, but talk of trials... Sad.

game of the year 2013

When you continue chaining stunts together with the roller skates, what does that sound mean that plays once you've maxed out the chain? I think i might have missed something when i first got them

I have my brother's 3DS which is set up for online and all, but i doubt i'll be doing any of that, since after i've beaten the game, i might be too obsessed busy trying to raise other Pokemon, super train a bunch of them, complete various regimens and their times, and having fun with PokeMon-Amie

Frogadier likes it when i pet his head and rub his stomach :)

Speaking of online, the O-Powers, can they be used outside of online battles? Like, against NPC trainers and gym leaders?

And lastly, has anyone discussed the kind of creepiness that is the cave theme?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6vl65rs3xo

A comment on the video says it sounds like it's something out of Luigi's Mansion, i haven't heard a lot of music from Luigi's Mansion, but that song definitely made me think of Luigi's Mansion or some older Nintendo (or Nintendo related) games when i first entered a cave

Which by the way, the first cave you do enter, the one where you first encounter Team Flare? A lot more uncomforting than the caves you usually see in a Pokemon game due to the camera angle, random encounters are instead these giant transparent blobs that block your path and the design is just plenty different from what i'm used to seeing in my Pokemans :panda:

Speaking of online, the O-Powers, can they be used outside of online battles? Like, against NPC trainers and gym leaders?

...O-Powers work in online battles?

...O-Powers work in online battles?
I dunno, i never tried them either way, i was just assuming that because you can only find them in the PSS which needs an internet connection

I dunno, i never tried them either way, i was just assuming that because you can only find them in the PSS which needs an internet connection

O-Powers are used on other people

Real people

Put up a Spritzee on Wonder Trade and got a Swirlix from a Japanese person

Amazing

Also I finally got my Skrelp, my team really feels complete for now
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 04:58:44 AM by Regulith »

Can someone give me an honest review of this game? It looks great and I am on the edge of buying it.