Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 739669 times)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tE5Igm-0OA

This definitely sounds familiar, but i can't put my finger on it
Well it has been used since Red/ Blue/ Green

This definitely sounds familiar, but i can't put my finger on it
then how else do you play a flute
ba dum tish

Friend Safari is OP as forget

Just started tackling the battle maison to get power items...
10 battles down, 86 to go :/

wowe so many they could do a whole generation based on the unused combos

Fire/ice would be my favorite

Why are contradicting combos even a thing even though they're unused? :cookieMonster:

That Pokemon's got serious problems if it's Fire/Water or Fairy/Dragon

Why are contradicting combos even a thing even though they're unused? :cookieMonster:

That Pokemon's got serious problems if it's Fire/Water or Fairy/Dragon
What about normal/ghost?
Damage to itself would be impossible.

I kinda gave up on this game after I got to a town and some spiky red hair guy told me something about a weapon on the holo things and the game didn't tell me what to do next.

Plus I haven't seen a single Eevee so I guess i give up.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 05:45:59 AM by tails »

I kinda gave up on this game after I got to a town and some spiky red hair guy told me something about a weapon on the holo things and the game didn't tell me what to do next.

Plus I haven't seen a single Eevee so I guess i give up.

You're supposed to go to Lysandre Cafe in Lumiose City, where you went after the 5th gym. Eevees are found on route 10, though they're quite rare.

You're supposed to go to Lysandre Cafe in Lumiose City, where you went after the 5th gym. Eevees are found on route 10, though they're quite rare.

uh no they're not. you can catch them by the truckload lol

uh no they're not. you can catch them by the truckload lol

If not rare then rage-inducingly hard to catch, I've only managed to catch a 1-HP paralyzed Eevee with 10 dusk balls.

wowe so many they could do a whole generation based on the unused combos
Fairy Ghost would only have a weakness to dark if I'm not mistaken.  Fairy Dragon would have a hilarious resistance count, though would retain weaknesses for both types, except for dragon, which it would be immune to.