Author Topic: America is done, folks.  (Read 22736 times)

Obviously.

But 93-7. Jesus Christ they didn't even put up a fight.
They probably read the front cover and saw "terrorists".  Who's to say the writers didn't manipulate the language to make it all centered around terrorism?

How did the government all of a sudden get the sense knocked into their head?

Since pizza is a vegetable.

I think he's a terrible president

also isn't the senate made of mostly republicans?

well i don't quite know why you quoted me specially or if you're calling me a cunt or whatever, but i can tell you australian politics is definitely not handicapped enough to do something like this, nor will it be. another plus is that once your economy REALLY turns to the stuff (again) it doesn't really impact us badly unless you somehow take down china with you.
>low violence L4D2

Australia is not a global leader.  That's why you have stuff politics that decide everyone who has access to the internet in Australia is a child enthusiast and super-screens it, and your economy is invisible because it's not even on the same level as larger economies.

Sooooooo
the US military is going to be going around shooting everyone who wears a turban?

Shut up, it's a loving catch all term, a metonymy. It makes you look ignorant to not know that.

But the Canadians aren't doomed like us!

Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Warning - while you were typing 10 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

forget, I typed this, hit post, and turned around. Lost a stuffload of ground. Gimme a moment to read.

Oh, by the way. Does anyone know?

Was Habeas Corpus ever un-suspended?

I remember Bush did for a while there.

This could tie right into that nicely, actually.

Sooooooo
the US military is going to be going around shooting everyone who wears a turban?
turban, tophat, toga, or anyone not white or born here. :cookieMonster:

It's "Americans".  The country is "the United States of America".

Don't try on purpose please.

Reminds me of that Saturday Night Live sketch of a Terrorist or something News Show where they'd always end their sentences in "Death to America," and then the last guy talks about how it could apply to other places, saying things like "Do we mean all the Americas?" He ends with saying something like "So please, when *something*, say Death to the United States."

you're joking right
"US citizens"

Well, that doesn't work out in some situations.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 12:02:53 AM by MegaScientifical »

Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Warning - while you were typing 10 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Stop loving doing this.

well the senate passed. house still needs to.
president may veto or not.

this isnt set in gold yet.
They can still overturn the veto

>low violence L4D2

Australia is not a global leader.  That's why you have stuff politics that decide everyone who has access to the internet in Australia is a child enthusiast and super-screens it, and your economy is invisible because it's not even on the same level as larger economies.
>buy from NZ instead with no downside

i think we're doing pretty well if game censorship is the top of our concerns.
also lol "invisible economy", deerp. our economy is resistant to americas forget ups because we export very little to you and huge amounts to china and japan.

I seriously cannot believe what I'm reading.

you don't know how badly I feel like just slitting my throat or wrist right now.

It would be interesting to see the country over run with military control.