Author Topic: America is done, folks.  (Read 23798 times)

definitely glad i'm not american. when you guys abandon ship, don't come to australia. you guys have a really stuff reputation over here.

definitely glad i'm not american. when you guys abandon ship, don't come to australia. you guys have a really stuff reputation over here.
we have a stuff reputation everywhere

We wouldn't want to go to your hot, "What?" infected landscape, anyway!

DC will be in flames, and everyone there will be dead :D

battlebrain, did you even read the god damn article? It basically voids The Bill of Rights. No Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, no Protection Against Searches and Seizures etc. The government can do anything, citizens are fish in a barrel.
haven't you seen his avatar? he's a die hard communist!
4 mothr russa!

limey
>australia
>limey
Go forget yourself with an I-beam, people like you are why we have stuff reputations.

I wonder if CoD influences this

DC will be in flames, and everyone there will be dead :D
AGREED

I now know why Glenn Beck cried on television, people.

And I hate Glenn Beck.
I love Glenn, and this made me angry.

>australia
>limey
Go forget yourself with an I-beam, people like you are why we have stuff reputations.

Uh... Don't really know what it means. :panda: I removed it... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limey

We wouldn't want to go to your hot, "What?" infected landscape, anyway!
works for me

also lol limey, deeerpp

Grab a gun, listen to some invigorating music, and wait for the impending Apocolypse/stuff storm.

Some serious stuff is about to go down.

also it makes you look ignorant when you refer to the US as America

I'm not going anywhere.

If anyone's grateful for what they have in the United States and they are grateful for the men and women who made this country the modern symbol of freedom and liberty, they should fight to retain this symbol.  Fight diplomatically, but fight hard.  This is an atrocious act against not just the US but humanity.

Who's to say other countries won't be next?  "oh bla bla its only amurika" No you loving cunt, I guarantee if the United States becomes a country like this then the rest of the world will follow suit in due time.

"omg its for your safety"  That's what they said about monitoring your internet, they said it's for the safety of children that are abused by child research creators and loveual predators.  Yes, it helps but the ends do NOT justify the means by any way.

"its obama"  Please log out.