Author Topic: Satisfaction's Server - Admin lies, I get banned.  (Read 804 times)

So, I join a Cops and Robbers TDM

Almost immediately after I join, a super admin, who's on the Robbers team, deletes a part of the build and tries to pin the blame on somebody else. Nobody on the Cops team has any admin power, and thus, cannot delete part of the build.

After this argument I get permabanned by Buzzy

IRC snip.

<color:FF6600>Peejster<font:Verdana:12><color:444444>: Got banned from Satisfaction's server by a dumb admin. '-'
A70M: wow
Buzzy54321: lol
Buzzy54321: he was baned for a loving reason
Buzzy54321: he loving said i lied and hes a hacker then he lied saying i destryoed something when i looked derectly at him
Buzzy54321: and he did it
A70M: dude the host is a ass hole
Buzzy54321: im not the host
Buzzy54321: ol
A70M: ti now but the host a ass hole and a monday
Zapk: Such rude words o.q
Sgt Ghost: So ermm.
Peejster: You're calling me a hacker?
Peejster: Wow, you're just... no, you're a terrible liar

Peejester?! You're alive?!

Still can't figure out how your avatar can go for so long.
this guy sounds like a smarties

"im a super adim motha forgeta"
loving lol.

So, I join a Cops and Robbers TDM

Almost immediately after I join, a super admin, who's on the Robbers team, deletes a part of the build and tries to pin the blame on somebody else. Nobody on the Cops team has any admin power, and thus, cannot delete part of the build.

After this argument I get permabanned by Buzzy
Off-Topic, Your avatar is the longest Gif ever.. tried to watch the whole thing and I hit a button accidentally so I couldn't XD

Cops aint nuttin but pigs and deserve to get shot down

Watch out guys, we got a tough rebel here.

It's upsetting how there are servers out there with people like this having admin and doing stupid stuff. They act like they think they're a bunch of badass biker dudes or something

They act like they think they're a bunch of badass biker dudes or something
I wish I had room to sig that.