Author Topic: Wurm Online | [01:25:01] You mine some rock shards.  (Read 56941 times)

I wish they'd improve the animations and graphics. :C

But otherwise, nice town.

going to try this now, username will most likely be Feepert

Alright, im done with the tutorial.  Can someone come and lead me to the village?

EDIT: It appears I missed Dracosoul and Acid by 5 minutes. Damn.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 12:44:17 PM by NASAboy3000 »

alright so the game crashes every 40 seconds or so

deleting

You guys should join me here on independence, i found an old run down village that has plenty of good QL food, and it's a great size...

It's also near a huge trading town and has ocean access, so we can make boats and traverse the shores.

I also have great quality and enchanted tool that you all can have if you join me here.

I've already started rebuilding the farm, and im about to plant the village deed, which halts decay of everything.

You guys should join me here on independence, i found an old run down village that has plenty of good QL food, and it's a great size...

It's also near a huge trading town and has ocean access, so we can make boats and traverse the shores.

I also have great quality and enchanted tool that you all can have if you join me here.

I've already started rebuilding the farm, and im about to plant the village deed, which halts decay of everything.

tempting, what are the cons of playing for free?

tempting, what are the cons of playing for free?
you cant raise skills above 20

that's about it.

Also, independence is free

nah indepence and those servers are lame. no risk.

ANYWAYS
battlebrain isnt a perfect guide but he'll try and lead people to the village while im gone. ill post a map soon and people can try and lead themselves. for those of you already here:

LIST OF THINGS TO GET DONE
make lots of planks
start a mine in the exposed rock by the buildings
get used to the game

nah indepence and those servers are lame. no risk.

ANYWAYS
battlebrain isnt a perfect guide but he'll try and lead people to the village while im gone. ill post a map soon and people can try and lead themselves. for those of you already here:

LIST OF THINGS TO GET DONE
make lots of planks
start a mine in the exposed rock by the buildings
get used to the game

I beg to differ, this spot i found has plenty of animals and aggros like lava spiders and normal spiders and wolves and a bunch of others, i almost bled out from a spider attack.

The farm is finished being rebuilt, thanks to my enchanted mallet, now im jus twaiting for more people to come by, and ill help them with their homes.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 01:08:15 PM by OneWithFire »

So its like Haven and Hearth but 3d?

awesome.

I beg to differ, this spot i found has plenty of animals and aggros like lava spiders and normal spiders and wolves and a bunch of others, i almost bled out from a spider attack.
spiders dont drain your deed

anyways ill be back in 3 hours and we can start some more projects guys. battlebrain should be able to lead people from spawn to village if anyone needs.

I might try this, I sort of enjoyed haven and hearth somewhat so I might like this.

wowe i wuld love 2 play wif a former sodom member!!!

spiders dont drain your deed

anyways ill be back in 3 hours and we can start some more projects guys. battlebrain should be able to lead people from spawn to village if anyone needs.
Who the forget is battlebrain and how do I contact him
wowe i wuld love 2 play wif a former sodom member!!!
I DIED. I LOVE YOU DRACO.

BATTLEBRAIN'S STEAM, HE CAN LEAD YOU TO VILLAGE WHILE IM GONE
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Battlebrain