Author Topic: Jealous critics are jerks  (Read 5784 times)

crepe first of all this topic has been resolved secondly, yes build are decals are bad if not clearly explained earlier,I'm talking about the GOOD ones not the "oh look a house with a TV!" and how am i jealous of people criticising???

This was already resolved guys stop complaining about the whole jealousy thing.

I think somebody's jealous.
 :cookieMonster:

obvously lole!!!!

yohser is a cigarettegit

OP is loving handicapped. People have the right to criticize what they want, that's just part of life. You can forget off, eat a rancid cat turd and die.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 11:50:02 AM by Badspot »

OP is loving handicapped. People have the right to criticize what they want, that's just part of life. You can forget off, eat a rancid cat turd and die.
That was unnecessary. You DO realize that is the exact kind of behavior that got you banned?

this thread is DUMB op

i criticized you

this thread is DUMB op

i criticized you

your obvoiusly jelus of him ur cigaretteot!!!!!!!

That was unnecessary. You DO realize that is the exact kind of behavior that got you banned?
B-b-b-but I thought that behavior was okay in drama. :c

implying all critics are jealous

people,this has bean resolved,secondly I CAN take criticism,and skorpion sorry i misspelled everyone,yes people have the right to criticize but sometimes its a little harsh or unneeded OK?

people,this has bean resolved,secondly I CAN take criticism,and skorpion sorry i misspelled everyone,yes people have the right to criticize but sometimes its a little harsh or unneeded OK?

If you could've taken criticism in the first place you would've not made this thread, would've you?

Also out of most annoying and idiotic building criticizers I find Sleven the one.

stop criticizing my criticism, u jealous

however
I only find criticism unfitting for good/really good builds/decals/etc.
When criticism is done for stuff, well, yeah...

Dumbest stuff I've ever heard. Criticism is the best when it is pointed at good builds.
Because you know the people you criticize can develop their work from your criticism. If it's constructive.

Criticizing a sucky build is just waste of time.
Because the maker is probably too dumb, sucky or stubborn to actually take it as constructive.
Which is the case with you Leet.

point out the smallest of flaws
I wish people would do this for stuff I make so I can actually improve on them.

I would never make a stupid topic like this.

oh my...

stop criticizing my criticism, u jealous

however
Dumbest stuff I've ever heard. Criticism is the best when it is pointed at good builds.
Because you know the people you criticize can develop their work from your criticism. If it's constructive.

Criticizing a sucky build is just waste of time.
Because the maker is probably too dumb, sucky or stubborn to actually take it as constructive.
Which is the case with you Leet.

Oh you and your handicapped stuff. Why would I be jealous of someone like you?
Now screw off you.. jealous critic.  :cookieMonster:

On a side note to the topic; Criticism on good builds is good, but in some cases criticism on a very good build is just you being a total starfish, unless there is obvious room for improvement, and the room for improvement does not include the step of removing half of the build.

Criticism should have it's own rule, like ratings, just that done the other way around; people are allowed to criticize, but if the OP does not want to he can post about that. (opposite of ratings)

Again? :/