Author Topic: Why do I feel nervous?  (Read 1128 times)

Maybe you have a fear of being alone. :o
I have a strong feeling it's this.

I get this feeling every now and then :o
Mainly when I'm in a car though.

Well, there is nothing wrong with a healthy fear of such, but not to the point where you get anxious about it. I know how you feel, though, I feel very similarly. Try staying along for increasing periods of time, each day adding another minute or so in complete isolation if you fear this is at a phobia stage. :o

However, maybe something in your life has just come up, and you want to remain close to those around you. Maybe your having a difficult time reconciling with your childhood as you are now getting older. Could be a number of things, really. Recognizing it is important, though.

whenever i want to relax i invision a cross section of my head

then i invision two hands pushing all of the thoughts downwards, showing my head completely empty! :D

You just want to have love.

Me too,
For some reason, everytime I think about school I feel sick, and I physically get sick.
I don't know why. I have no problems with school at all.
Its mostly stopped now but now it happens when I'm in the lunch room or think about lunch.
I feel like I want to throw up and I give my lunch away because I can't eat it. :C

you want to remain close to those around you.
Let me describe why this happened.

My girlfriend, after three days, said "she wasn't ready for a relationship" keep in mind that her brother was just deported back to Korea.

Then, two months later she decides that she just needed some alone time, maybe i want to be close to her more.

You haven't sacrificed enough virgins.

when you feel nervous, a midget dressed in a suit is waiting to strike
Since I can't find the video,
-insert American Dad footage of a midget jumping out from airbag in steering wheel attacking Stan-

Stop watching Final Destination.