Author Topic: Whats up with the new installer?  (Read 513 times)

So I download the v20 version to install on my laptop. I make a folder on the root of t C: Drive named Blockland. I tell the installer to install in there and when I click Show details it says Copy Failed numerous times. When I go and check the folder there are only two things, the BlocklanLauncher app and the uninstall. BUT when I go to my documents I see a folder named Blockland. Everything that was inside the folder was suppose to be inside the folder I made on the root of my C:. Now because of this I cant get some Add Ons to work. Not only that but when I go to configure the Add Ons (Like to select the ones I want in "Start a game" the "Select All" button is not there.

Badspot, whats up with this? I bought Blockland around March and I really liked it but now I can't even play it on my laptop (which I wanted to use as a ded. server)

Please try and fix this...or if its right and Im just not knowing what im doing then repy

Wrong place, go to help.

The new directory for Blockland is in the documents folder. You can change it, but I forget how.

The new directory for Blockland is in the documents folder. You can change it, but I forget how.
Add the arg -profilePath "C:\Path to stuff\" to the BL shortcut.

Un-install stall than re-install but don't choose your own custom location. Leave it as is.

I alreay did that and same problem. And this is not suppose to be in te help section. I am simply stating whats wrong with the installer

Actually it was working the entire time LOL.

Badspot I love you (no homo). Badspot never does anything wrong to BL.