Author Topic: What should i reduce the print size to?  (Read 1095 times)

Okay, I made a 64x1x33 Print brick (don't ask unless you NEED to.) What size should the prints be to actually fit on the brick, I can't seem to find the right size anywhere.

The icons 64x64 and the prints should be 512x512 no matter what print brick it's for.

The icons 64x64 and the prints should be 512x512 no matter what print brick it's for.

Ok, Thanks, What should i name it? 2x2 1x1 1x2 Or whatever.

Ok, Thanks, What should i name it? 2x2 1x1 1x2 Or whatever.
Depends what bricks you want the print for.

ANOTHER HELP: Does anyone know a free avi/mp4/mpeg to .gif converter? If so post here

ANOTHER HELP: Does anyone know a free avi/mp4/mpeg to .gif converter? If so post here

What the forget is up with that?

Name your compiled archive:

Print_2x2f_....zip
Print_1x1f_....zip
Print_1x2f_....zip

... being the name you wanna put.

Even if all prints are 512x512, there are different prints for 2x2f and 1x1f (and 1x2f). I suggest using Print_2x2f; this will use the prints that are on 2x2f. If you want otherwise, use 1x1 for the 1x1x1 brick.

What the forget is up with that?

Name your compiled archive:

Print_2x2f_....zip
Print_1x1f_....zip
Print_1x2f_....zip

... being the name you wanna put.

Even if all prints are 512x512, there are different prints for 2x2f and 1x1f (and 1x2f). I suggest using Print_2x2f; this will use the prints that are on 2x2f. If you want otherwise, use 1x1 for the 1x1x1 brick.

Thanks Leet.

Ok, I'm trying to set the size in GIMP to 512x512 but it's not letting me, It's changing it to 512 by 384, Quick help?

you can't use an animated .gif as a print in case you're wondering.

can. done it months ago but i've forgot the program i used to do this and i'm using a different brick

OKAY!!!!!!!!!1on1e!!!

I've made the print, Put it ingame but i noticed the brick i made has NO Prints, Just the letters, Would i have to name the file Print_64x33_text?

I'll show you at my server when this is sorted out.

Still can't get them working, Can anyone help? 64x1x33, Nothing is working.