Author Topic: Game Creation Mega Thread  (Read 386 times)

Idk what the logo is I just got it off Google Images.

Ideas
You can fart out your ideas for games here. Just post them. Maybe indie developers are willing to look into them! Please post in a neat format. No required special format, just make it neat enough to let people understand your idea, the characters, the story if there is one. Maybe a few graphics to support it.

Requests
You can request for people to make things here. Once again - A neat format, artists/programmers need to beable to get a clear description on what you want or else something will go wrong. I also suggest that you don't request anything to do with other games, like images ripped from games 'n stuff. Because you know Badspot is a stickler about that stuff.

Projects
Be realistic about this. You can't make a online virtual 3D game with super mega cool features on a gimpy Mac. You can't make one in a few weeks either. If your going to make a Game, have a team. Have an idea and have all the characters/settings (time/place)/etc. you have all together and ready. No projects until you have everything ready. Though you should post about the project while you brain storm about it because some people may have a better idea.

Last notes
You can also request to have Suggestions/Requests/Projects put on the Main Post for special looks. Though if it doesn't follow the guide lines of a realistic Suggestion/Request/Project, then don't even bother, Just mention it in the post and I will Quote it into the post as soon as I can.

Things
Just made the post. So no one could have posted anything yet.

I've always wanted a zombie apocolypse game mixed with scribblenauts where you can pick up EVERYTHING, to a strength/weight extent, and can put anything together like a shotgun glued to a pistol or a sword mixed with every knife and trash object you find
everything you find.

I know trying to make something like this seems impossible, to me at least, but I've always wanted a game that could be as realistic as it could be fiction

This site has one board on it's forum for suggustions. The website is designed as a way for developers to share resources & concepts.

A game where you have recently have become the owner of the ISS (international space station). You then start gaining money through mining, trade, exploration, and war. You start off where we are now. Then, over time, you go to the moon for the first mining colony. Then, what happens next is up to you.